Part Six : Once more

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰_______________

_______________

" Are you glaring at me?" Mrs.choi asked with a glare and Yeonjun laughed akwardly " Aniyo, eomma how can you even think I will glare at you" He said with gentleness in his voice "I can think with my brain which you don't have" She stated making Yeonjun pout " Okay okay enough with this things now, Yeonjun go to your room and get changed"

Yeonjun nodded and went upstairs, He entered in his room that's when someone's thought came in his mind.
" Who was that guy from before? Why was he staring at me? Was he trying to kidnap me? No, he looked handsome and from a well known family too.. Ugh whatever Mr.Stranger is weird"

He thought and went to take a shower, after changing his clothes he look outside the window to see it was still raining " why is it still raining? Looks like it is going to rain for a while more " He enunciated..

At night,Soobin look outside to see it wasn't raining now so, he thought to go out for a night walk as he changes into black Pants as well as red tshirt and went outside his room he was about to go but his mom called him..

" Soobin? Where are you going?" She asked " I am going outside for a walk" he assert " Okay be safe " She stated and went to her room.. Soobin walked to a park and sat down on the bench which wasn't wet.. Suddenly he saw the same figure from before " That boy?"

Soobin shrugged his shoulders and look somewhere else he saw some children playing with a girl which reminds him of hee young

Flashback

" Soobinniee~ Hyung~ " A little boy shouted " Yes yeongsan say?" Soobin asked " Can you play with me? I have no one to play " he vocalized sadly " Can I play? " Hee young asked and the boy nodded his head, so they both Started playing.. Soobin was sitting at the bench looking both of them playing with eachother..

" One day, we will also have a little boy like him and she will play with him like this only"

Flashback ends

Soobin's eyes started forming tears as he looked down wiping his tears slowly Whispering to himself"It was my wish to see you playing with our child but.. looks like the god didn't wanted us to be happy together.. Maybe in next life hee young.. Please get reborn and come to me in our next life.. Don't leave me in our next life and we will spend our whole life together no one else just us"

Soobin stopped when he felt someone tap his shoulder he look up to see yeonjun.. " Hey! You are that Mr.stranger right?" He asked but soobin didn't replied and looked away..

" Hey? I am talking to yo-" he was cut off when Soobin stand up and started walking " oh hello Mr.stranger? " He shouted running behind soobin and started walking besides him " Hey? Are you deaf? I am asking you something and you are not even responding me ugh! Fine so, let me introduce myself I am choi Yeonjun for short yeonjun and you can call me jun, Junnie and whatever you want to , I like no no I lovee mint chocolate ice cream soooo muchh " He said and again soobin remembered something

Flashback (soory for so many flashbacks)

Hee young and soobin were walking in the park when hee young saw a ice cream parlour" Binnie~ look ice cream parlour please get me a ice cream " Hee young spoke and soobin nodded as they both went inside the parlour, soobin asked " Which flavour you want?" " Mint chocolate it's my favourite " She proclaimed and they ordered two mint chocolate ice cream

" I love you binnieeee"

Flashback ends

" And I like to swimming, jogging and I can also dance veryyyy nicely you know my dance teacher always praises me about how I dance but My some friends...." yeonjun sniffed and paused for a second before continuing.. " They make fun of me saying that I don't deserve this and they can dance even better than me" He bring out

" And-" Soobin shouted " OH GOD JUST SHUT UP AND STOP WALKING BESIDES ME! WHY ARE YOU ANNOYING ME FOR GOD SAKE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU NOW LEAVVEE!" Everyone looked at them and than an ajhussi came from behind and said to yeonjun" Son, calm your husband or boyfriend whoever he is.. He is disturbing us " Yeonjun widen his eyes " Aniyo-" He didn't even complete his sentence and the person left..

Yeonjun bowed to everyone saying sorry " Hey! Why are you shouting in this public place?" Soobin didn't replied and left while Yeonjun too left because soobin actually spoiled his mood and now he Doesn't have any energy left with him..

" He is such a rudie! His name should Mr.Rudie or Mr.Meanie " Yeonjun murmured walking into his room and throwing himself in his bed.." good night world " Yeonjun shouted before drifting to his dreamland..

Here, soobin was walking towards his house " Such a irritating boy" Soobin said and went inside his house to see that his parents was talking to someone on phone" Yeah prepare everything, we will announce soobin as a CEO tomorrow" Mr.choi said and that's when he noticed soobin " Oh soobin, son get ready tomorrow I am going to announce you the CEO of our company " He remarked puting his hands on Soobin's shoulder..

Soobin left to his room and the next day, Mr.Choi along with soobin came to his company, everyone stood up and bow to him " Good Morning! So, Today I am having a good news with us.. My son Choi Soobin is going to be the CEO of our company from today and I hope you all welcome him" Mr.choi putted and everyone clapped for their new CEO..

Entering inside the office, Mr.choi made soobin sit on the chair of CEO and said " Now you are a CEO and you have a lot of responsibilities, I hope you forget hee young while working and focus on whatever you are doing! Remember, the company shouldn't leave it's no.1 position " Soobin nodded " And he is your assistant Felix " He added and Felix bowed to soobin " Okay I shall leave and yeah make sure to get comfortable with Felix although I know he is very friendly but still.. " Mr.choi said before leaving the company..

" You need to come
And take me
Our from my
LIFE"

To be continued!

🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰
_______________________