Part 26 : Good news or Bad news?

An hour later

An hour later

Taehyun knocked the door of soobin's office but frowned when he got no response from the other side , He thought for a moment before opening the office door and got shocked when he saw Yeonjun and Soobin lying On the couch.. Yeonjun on top of soobin with his head on soobin's chest and Soobin's one arm wrapped around his waist and the other around his shoulder..

" I..I think I should not disturb them but it's already 8 pm. " Taehyun muttered to himself before shaking soobin alittle but the other was in deep slumber " AISH!" Taehyun yelled and kicked soobin " Oh my!" Yeonjun woke up in a shot when he heard the shoutings " Wth-" . " Good Morning" Saying this Taehyun left the office not even caring to hear soobin.

" He is really something" Yeonjun whispered " Yeah, I don't know what happened to him " Soobin whispered back to yeonjun.

Days Passed like this, Soobin got busy in his new deal with other companies and Yeonjun as his assistant was also doing his job properly however, in these things they both couldn't communicate properly with eachother. " Mr.Choi, I did the papers" Yeonjun said as soon as he entered the office " Great, Take these papers and Stamp them" Soobin spoke without looking at him and Pointed at the bundle of papers.

" Okay" Saying this Yeonjun lifted the bundle. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door " Come in" soobin responded " How you doing my sons?" Choi rang (soobin's dad) spoke coming inside. " Good Afternoon Mr. Choi" Yeonjun bowed " Good noon, Looks like you learned alot from this Workholic "

Yeonjun chuckled at Rang's words
" Is he strict?" Rang asked and Yeonjun nodded " I knew it! But don't worry, from today you are free from him" Rang said making both the boys confused " What do you mean dad?" Soobin asked " What I mean is that, it's time for your old secretary to come back, I got Felix's call and He told me he'll join from tomorrow " As soon as Rang said this both Yeonjun's and Soobin's face went pale.

No more chit chats, no more fun, no more jokes, no more eachother's company from tomorrow? " Dad, I thought he will stay with his husband for some more days " Soobin added
" More days? Soobin it's already two months" And it hit him, it's already 2 months? Wasn't it tomorrow when Yeonjun joined him as his secretary?

" Yeonjun, Pack your stuff today before you go okay? Now you are free" Rang putted before leaving the two alone.

Yeonjun's POV

Free? I am free? Free from everything? Free from this hell? But I don't want to. I want to live in this hell, forever, till my life ends, till my last breath. But why? I only wanted to get rid of him right? Than why am I feeling so sad?

My legs itself started going towards my office, I couldn't look back at him. I am still in shock about what Mr. Choi said.

Yeonjun's POV end

Soobin watched Yeonjun going out with the bundle of papers still in his hands..

" Is it the end? I will not see him from tomorrow? He is leaving? Yes, he is but Why am I feeling so broken? I only wanted him to leave me and this office forever right. Than why am I not able to bid a goodbye to him?"
Soobin Thought.

He fell on his seat thinking about what Rang said. Felix will join from tomorrow and he will not be able to see Yeonjun, From tomorrow there will be No Choi Yeonjun only Hwang Felix.

All day he couldn't even concentrate on his work , his mind was full of Yeonjun. He tried to get rid of these thoughts but they clinged onto him. At last, he heard a knock on his office door.. " Come in"

Yeonjun came inside with bundles of papers. " Mr. Choi, it's done" Yeonjun spoke " okay" That's all soobin could say at that time. " Umm, Soobin?" Soobin hmmed..

" You know na that I am leaving tomorrow, Your old secretary will be here. So, Can you.. Can you come with me for a treat? " Soobin looked at him before again looking at the papers.
" Fine, I will"

At Night, Both Yeonjun and Soobin sat in a famous restaurant. " What will you order? " Yeonjun asked " Kimchi and Ramen" Soobin said and Yeonjun called the waiter and told him their order..

" So, Congratulations. From tomorrow I will not be there to annoy you." Yeonjun first spoke " Hm, Congratulations to you too from tomorrow you will be free" soobin responded back.

After that none of them spoke anything, Soon there food came and they both dig in.. " Waiter, A bottle of soju" Yeonjun said and the Waiter came with a bottle of soju.

" Soobin * hiccup* Do you know.. I
* Hiccup* hate it when I have to leave you. " Yeonjun spoke to Soobin who was walking besides him " Me too" Soobin said. They both looked at eachother before crying " Sooooobinnnnnn~ " Yeonjun cried cupping soobin ' s face who did the same " Yeooonjunnieee~"

They both hugged eachother and cried " Soobinnnn-ahh I don't wannaaa leave youu" Yeonjun shouted " me toooo" Soobin said .

They both stumbled to yeonjun's house " Aish! This stupiddd lockkk, It isn't doing what *hiccup* Junnie is saying. It's soooooo badddd " Yeonjun cried " Awwwww My junnieee.. Don't worry *hiccup* give it to me " Soobin said taking the key but he stumbled and fell into the bushes

"Aye, Poor Soobunny. Come my bunny hold my hand " Yeonjun said giving his hand to Soobin who hold it
" hahahahahah" Soobin laughed when Yeonjun also fell into bushes with him " Awwww my foxx" Soobin said before blacking out. " Ouch , My head hurts. I wanna sleep" saying this Yeonjun too lost his conscious.

The Next day, Soobin woke up with a very loud headache but Frowned when he felt himself getting in a uncomfortable position " Aish!" Soobin said looking here and there
" Where the hell am I ?" Soobin said and looked besides him to see Yeonjun sleeping " Yeonjun?" He said shaking Yeonjun who woke up immediately.

" Huh? Tsunami, Soobin tsunami cam-" Yeonjun paused when he realised where he was " Ah! What am I doing here?"

_____________________