Part 22 : A little squable

Yeonjun was making breakfast that's when he felt someone's presence behind him, he turned to see Soobin standing there wearing a grey blazer, white shirt and a tie along with grey pants

Yeonjun was making breakfast that's when he felt someone's presence behind him, he turned to see Soobin standing there wearing a grey blazer, white shirt and a tie along with grey pants. Today there were no bangs but A formal hairstyle.

If you ask Yeonjun how he is feeling, than he might not answer you cause like everyone else, he was also busy staring at the handsome man infront of him

If you ask Yeonjun how he is feeling, than he might not answer you cause like everyone else, he was also busy staring at the handsome man infront of him. Soobin was looking too handsome in Yeonjun's Clothes although it was abit tight but still comfortable enough.

" Yeonjun?" Soobin snapped making Yeonjun come back to his senses. Soobin eyed him from head to toe, he was wearing a black blazer along with a black waistcoat along with black pants. His hairs were parted in the middle and falling on his eyes abit.

Soobin came to his senses when he felt someone shout, he looked infront of him to see Yeonjun angrily staring at him

Soobin came to his senses when he felt someone shout, he looked infront of him to see Yeonjun angrily staring at him.. " What happened?" Soobin asked " Why did you do THAT hairstyle?" He asked angrily

" Oh this, haha I thought to just do a new hairstyle today. Why? Is it looking bad on me?" Soobin asked
" Yes! Very bad. Very Bad that I am scared that girls will fall in love with you" Yeonjun said the last sentence in a very low tone but soobin still heard it and chuckled.

" So, You are Jealous?" Yeonjun looked at him with wide eyes and shook his head rapidly " Yes Mr.Choi Yeonjun You are" soobin said walking towards him while Yeonjun started walking backwards until his waist hit the counter.

Soobin put his arms side wise on the counter and leaned in whispering in his ears " Why are you jealous? Hmm" Soobin asked in a deep voice making Yeonjun shiver " I-I am n-no-t Jealous" Yeonjun mentally cursed himself for Stuttering

" No, You are Jealous" Soobin said while his hot breath landing on Yeonjun's ears making them more red. Yeonjun again shook his head but gasped when he felt soobin getting closer to his ears " FINE.. YES! I WAS JEALOUS"Yeonjun shouted making soobin smirk.

" You could have just said it no need to tell babybo-" Soobin stopped when he realised what he was doing, he quickly backed away from Yeonjun.
" Why were you jealous?" Soobin asked but this time his tone didn't have that seduction but it was scary.

" I-I don't know" Yeonjun said in a low tone while playing with his fingers.
" Do you like me?" Soobin asked making Yeonjun who was looking down all the time look up at him
" No, I don't li-ke yo-" he was cut off when soobin said " It will be better if you don't, I am leaving" Soobin said and was about to leave.

" What about the breakfast?" Yeonjun asked " I have lost my appetite" Soobin said and was again about to leave but he felt a warm hand around his wrist. Soobin turned to see Yeonjun staring at him with tears in his eyes, soobin felt like someone was stabbing his heart with knife several times looking at those tears.

" I- I am sor-ry hyu-" Yeonjun choked on his own tears, it was hard to breath he couldn't understand why he was crying so much. Soobin quickly hugged him forgetting about his anger. " Shh, It's fine. " Soobin started to whisper some comforting words in his ears like..

" It's fine, I am sorry too"

" I was just joking, why are you crying idiot?"

" You are the bestest idiot,i have ever seen hmm? Don't cry "

(A/N : Don't ask me how it's comforting cause they are comforting to YEONJUN)

After few minutes, Yeonjun stopped crying but stayed in that position only , he was enjoying the warmth.
" Hyung" Yeonjun said in his low and a bit cracked voice " Hmm" the other replied

" Do you-- Do you hate me now?" Yeonjun didn't know why he asked that question but he couldn't stop himself from doing that. " Ofcourse No, why would I be angry?" Soobin asked " Cause, I was jealous" Yeonjun said

" It's fine, Look I am again having my bangs" soobin said immediately pulling his bangs on his forehead making Yeonjun smile.

" Yess! That's like my boy" Yeonjun blushed at the word 'My Boy' while soobin just smiled at him..

" So, Shall we go to office or planning to take a leave. It's already 11:30" Soobin spoke looking at his watch while Yeonjun's eyes widen and he immediately pulled soobin to his car leaving the vegetables half cutted.

Yeonjun immediately made soobin sit in his car and started going somewhere " Where are you going?" Soobin asked " To My car?" Yeonjun replied " Aish! Just come in my car, no problem."

" Than how will I come back?" Yeonjun asked to which soobin replied " Don't worry, I will drop you. Come on hop in" Yeonjun immediately sat on the passenger seat of soobin's car and they both drove off to their office..

____________________

I hope you all enjoyed it, Also, Part 1 of 'The blood Bond' will be out today so, make sure to read it. Bye!