Part 21 : Inside the house

Both the boys were now in Yeonjun's Room finding a way to sleep

Both the boys were now in Yeonjun's Room finding a way to sleep.. " I will sleep on the couch and you can sleep on Bed" Yeonjun said " No No, You sleep on bed I will sleep on couch"

" Soobin, You are a gues-" Before Yeonjun could complete his sentence, soobin cut him off " Me and Guest? Have you gone mad ? I am your friend Yeonjun " Yeonjun didn't knew why but felt butterflies inside his stomach when he heared soobin..

" Ok, You sleep on the right side and I will sleep on the left side, is that okay?" Yeonjun asked and soobin nodded. Both the boys finally went to their sides and lay down..

Both their back's facing eachother, suddenly, soobin's phone rang making both of them flinch " O..Oh my phone" Yeonjun nodded and soobin started finding his phone..

After a minute, soobin noticed that his phone is on Yeonjun's side."My phone is there" Yeonjun reached out for the phone but his hand was unable to grab it. He was about to stand up when he felt an another hand passing his and grabbing the phone..

He turned and his breath hitched. Soobin's face was few inches away from him , soobin looked down to see Yeonjun staring at him and both held an eye contact. Soobin's leg suddenly slipped and both of them landed on the bed.

But what shocked them was their lockets(A/N :uhmm i hope you remember)

(Luckily I still have the picture)

Both the hearts were again attached to eachother, soobin couldn't help but to remember everything again..

Flashback

" HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY LOVE" That's what hee young heard as soon as she stepped inside her house, she squealed in happiness and jumped into soobin's arms who catched her " Same to you my darling" hee young said

After cutting the cake, soobin held her hand " I have a beautiful gift for you,My Love" Soobin said pulling out a box and handing it to hee young..

" WOW " hee young whispered as she opened the box and found two heart lockets, soobin grabbed one of it and put it around her neck.

" Me tooo" she said before getting the locket and putting it around his neck

" I love you"

" I love you too"

Flashback Ends

Yeonjun started into soobin's eyes and saw sadness in it " Soobin, Are you Okay?" Soobin snapped back to reality and looked at him " Y..Yeah I am all okay" he said and immediately detached their hearts which made Yeonjun feel sad but he shrugged it..

" Umm, I am sorry I did tha-"

" It's fine" Yeonjun didn't wanted his voice to come out harsh but he couldn't help it, he didn't knew why he was feeling sad when they both aren't even dating.

Soobin frowned at his harsh voice but he also didn't payed too much attention to it thinking he might be sleepy..

"Soobin" Yeonjun said and Soobin just hmmed in response " Please don't leave me alone" Soobin wanted to ask why but before he could Yeonjun already spoke " I am scared alone here, it's scary at night. This house is something that I can't explain "

At Midnight

Yeonjun woke up to drink some water , he pour the water in his glass and drink it. Before sleeping unknowingly his eyes moved to Soobin but he got confused when he didn't find the other there.

" Where is he?" Yeonjun walked out of room into the kitchen but no one was there..

He thought to call him so, he went to his room and grab his phone but before he could he felt the door getting shut loudly " Oh no, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!! PLEASE! I BEG YOU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" Yeonjun banged at the door but no response came

Yeonjun dialed soobin's number but it was busy, he widen his eyes when realisation hit him " NO PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM PLEASE! HE IS JUST A GUEST PLEASE. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" Suddenly he felt the door open and he ran outside to the basement..

There was soobin, tied up on ropes. He ran to him and checked his body but felt relieve when he saw no marks there.. He untied soobin and took him to the bedroom before laying him on the bed.

He caressed soobin's cheeks as some tears fall from his eyes and landed on soobin's cheeks.. " I am sorry soobin, I shouldn't have asked you to sleep here" Yeonjun whispered before laying besides him and hugging him tightly..

Next Morning

Soobin woke up with a heavy weight on his chest, he looked down to see Yeonjun's half body on him, he chuckled at the sight and tried to move. He didn't wanted to wake Yeonjun but feeling the movements Yeonjun woke up

" Oh , Good Morning. Sorry I woke you up" Soobin said smiling " Good Morning and it's fine. What's the time?" Yeonjun asked " It's 10 am" Yeonjun said 'okay' and again slept on his shoulder but widen his eyes and immediately sat on the bed

" 10 AM!!" Yeonjun yelled and soobin nodded " I AM LATE, OH NO I A-" Yeonjun was cut off when he felt a hand on his lips, eyes staring deep into his soul " Shh" that's the only voice he heard before everything went silent for a moment.

" Don't forget, I am the boss of the company okay?" Yeonjun realised and gave a awkward laugh " Hehe, sorry Hyung" Yeonjun said before running to the bathroom while his face fully red..

"Cute"

_____________________

Uhmm,So yeah again a new suspense. I hope to see some theories made by you all about this.