Part Nine : Same necklace

Edit is not mine!But 🤣

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰

If you haven't read my Black rose the devil's new part goooo and read it..
___________________

Yeonbin shouted looking outside, there was two couples the boy kneeling down infront of the girl and saying I love you which made soobin recall the moment he proposed hee young..

Flashback

" Soobin! I said come down" hee young shouted looking at soobin who was standing on the Canteen's Table
" No hee young, let the whole college listen.. I LOVE YOU HEE YOUNG WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Soobin shouted while Hee young looked down in embarrassment " First come down" Hee young whined " No, first tell me will you be my girlfriend?" Soobin asked again " Huff fine I love you too and I will be your girlfriend now come down" Hee young finally spoke in embarrassment while everyone clapped..

Flashback ends

" Driver! Do you know any other way to his home?" Soobin asked " Yes sir" Driver responded " Good, then turn the car let's go from here" Soobin proclaimed and the driver nodded.. Soon, They reached Yeonjun's house
" Thank you soobin-ssi" Yeonjun spoke and was about to open the door but that's when soobin stopped him..

" Wait! You are still hurt.. Let me take you inside" Soobin said and Open the door walking to yeonjun's side opening it and carrying Yeonjun " I.. Soobin there is no need to do this I can walk by myself" Yeonjun proclaimed but soobin didn't listen and knock on the door..

Soon the door was open by a women in her 40s " Oh my god Soobin! Wait what is Yeonjun doing in your...ARMS?" Mrs.Choi said dramatically " Eomma shut up, Let us go inside" Yeonjun groan when he knew his mom is doing overacting..

" Oh yeah yeah, come inside" She smiled and let them enter inside the house, Soobin made Yeonjun sit on the couch " Thank you soobin" Yeonjun said " it's fine , you only said na it's my fault " Soobin assured..

" I think I should leave now" soobin spoke and was about to go when Mrs.choi stopped him " Where are you going? Sit here, Let me bring you some coffee I know you like it" Mrs.choi said and Soobin was about to say no but Yeonjun cut him " Don't even think to say No she is not going to listen to you anyway"

" Right! So now sit down I will prepare some coffee" She went inside the kitchen and soobin sat besides Yeonjun " If you don't mind can you please drop me to my room " Yeonjun insisted and Soobin nodded..

He lifted Yeonjun and went upstairs
" Take a left then walk straight then again take a left that's my room" Yeonjun directed and soobin again nodded, walking towards the direction to Yeonjun's room while Yeonjun was staring at him..

Soon, They reached Yeonjun's room soobin laid Yeonjun down on his bed but he slipped and eventually fell down on Yeonjun, lips touched on yeonjun's neck sending shivers down both's bodies " I am sorry" Soobin spoke and was about to stand but he was again pulled by yeonjun's chain which was now locked with his chain..

Soobin's eyes widen at the chain it was a half heart and his was also a half heart.. Actually Hee young gifted him a half heart necklace and wore the same

Even after her death he was still wearing it " From where did you get this necklace?" Soobin asked in a deep and cold voice he usually have but this was more deep " M..My mom gifted me this " Yeonjun stuttered because of the closeness and Soobin nodded " I am sorry little one"

Soobin detached their necklaces and was about to go " Hey! You! Why do you always call me little one? I have a name okay " Yeonjun yelled and soobin turned around" Because I don't know your name"

" It's Yeonjun..Choi Yeonjun "

" Ok?"

" Why didn't you remember my name..My mom just said it downstairs"

" I didn't payed much attention I was in a hurry"

" Why?"

" Because you are very heavy"

" What do you mean by that? Am I fat?"

" What if I say you are?"

" WHAT?????"

" Don't shout , I was just kidding..You are perfect "

Soobin said and went downstairs not noticing the red tint on yeonjun's face  because indirectly soobin complimented him.. " Oh you are here, I thought you left" Mrs.Choi said handing the coffee to soobin although he was late for office he accepted it not wanting to sound disrespectful..

" So how do you know yeonjun?" She asked " I met him in the park " Soobin responded not telling their actual meet as he thought she might feel it creepy " Oh " She said and after finishing the coffee soobin left..

After he left, Mrs.choi squealed and ran to yeonjun's room " Junniiieee" She shouted " Mom what happened? Why are you shouting??" Yeonjun groan " Are you and soobin dating huh? " Mrs.choi asked excitedly

" Hell no.. Why would I date someone coldy like him " Yeonjun responded with a glare " Wait you aren't than I hope you will in future I mean he is sooo handsome, If I wasn't married to your father I'd surely marry him" she squealed " Eww" Yeonjun made a disgusting face

" Just goooo let me sleep" Yeonjun shooed her away as she left laughing saying "I am going" Yeonjun drifted to sleep " if they aren't dating than why soobin was wearing the same necklace as yeonjun? I know they areee yayyy.. Wait- I should tell Huening and Beomgyu and The ship's name will be umm... yeah Yeonbin" She danced through the hall way on the way to tell her secret group of Beomgyu and Huening Kai( A/N : I am also in this group 😅)

 yeah Yeonbin" She danced through the hall way on the way to tell her secret group of Beomgyu and Huening Kai( A/N : I am also in this group 😅)

To be continued!

🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊
__________________