Part four : New Life

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰____________

Next day

" I will miss you my baby bunny" Mrs.choi said " Me too mom" Soobin coldly said as they both hugged eachother, soobin is leaving for his uncle's house and right now they were at the airport.. " ohk enough guys, It's almost the time we should leave or we will be late.. Soobin sit inside the car" Mr.choi said and soobin nodded after bidding a goodbye to Mrs.choi they left..Soobin will be taking admission in their College last year because they want soobin to start his new life again so, they will make him study his last year again..

Time skip

After 2 Years
Here a boy in his 20s was sitting on a couch drinking his coffee that's when someone tapped his shoulders making him look up and there was his uncle standing with a smile " Bin-" his uncle was cutt off when Soobin said..
" Uncle! How many times I told you don't call me with that name " Soobin burst out and his uncle apologized, this was nothing new for His uncle because soobin always burst out on him for every small reason.. " Son! Calm down.. I was saying that your father is on call " His uncle said handing over the phone to soobin..
" Soobin how are you son?" His father asked him..

" How do you think I can be? Leaving your son to a unknown City with those people whom he doesn't even know closely and calling him after 2 Years how do you THINK I can be?" Soobin said chuckling bitterly " I am really sorry son leave it.. I am thinking to take you back from there" Mr.choi said " I asked your uncle and he agreed so, I am coming to pick you up at evening get ready" Mr Choi said and cut the call without even hearing soobin.." Soobin.. get ready hmm" His uncle said " I am Not going, I will stay here" Soobin Muttered " Soobin but you have to go right? Someday you have to" His uncle said " No I don't and I will never " His uncle sigh and sit besides him " Soobin look, I can't let you stay here anymore..I am getting old and I won't be able to feed you so just GO" his uncle said harshly and left.. Soobin knew that his uncle didn't wanted him to starve and also he don't want soobin to go but he will still force him..

" I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE OKAY! I AM NOT LEAVING YOUR SIDE " Soobin shouted and threw the coffee mug on the floor making it shatter into pieces just then his uncle entered inside the room with soobin's suitcase and started keeping clothes and necessary things in his bag " What are you doing?" Asked Soobin "I am keeping your things in your bag " His uncle said " Uncle I said I won't leave you here alone.. You are getting old what if something happened to you?" Soobin asked " Nothing will happen to me , I have miyeon and soyeon to take care of me.." Soobin looked at him in anger and went to him " I SAID I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME UNCLE" He shouted.. " NO I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU SOOBIN AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR HOME" his uncle shouted back and soobin was taken aback because it was the first time that in these two years his uncle shouted at him.." Go soobin just Go" his uncle said and left while tears brimming his eyes and soobin fell on bed..In the evening, Mr.choi came to pick soobin he hurriedly put soobin's belongings in the car without even hugging him while soobin was looking at the door waiting for his uncle to come and hug him saying that don't go but the door never opened, before sitting in the car he looked at the two girls " Miyeon and soyeon I am giving uncle's responsibility to you okay? Take care of him " He said " Don't worry oppa we will take care of him" Miyeon said and soobin nodded as he sat down in his car and left to his destination..

At Choi mansion, soobin got out of the car and was hugged by his mother tightly " My soobin, I missed you soo muchhh " Mrs.choi said but Soobin didn't hug her back " Soobin! What happened?" Mr.choi asked " What happened? You are asking me what happened.. in these two years, did you even care about your son who was suffering from depression.No you didn't " " Soobin I already apologized but still I am sorry son-" His sentence was cutt off

" DON'T.. Don't son me okay? What son huh? What son? If I was your son than why did you send me to Uncle's house..When I needed you both the most in my life you both just left me alone in Uncle's house with my depression and didn't even care to meet or talk to me in these years.. And now when I started feeling comfortable there you bought me here again to suffer, Just because of you both I had to leave my uncle alone there... DON'T CALL ME YOUR SON EVER AGAIN! I don't know why people give birth to children when they don't know how to take care of them-" A slap was heared..Soobin held his cheek and looked at his mom who was staring at him with anger in her eyes " SOOBIN DON'T YOU DARE! WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE US HUH? YOU ARE OUR SON I KNOW BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT OUR CARE OR LOVE FOR YOU " Mrs.choi shouted on top of her lungs while soobin just stared at her and than went inside..

He went and looked around and that's when his eyes fall on the painting of his, Taehyun and Hee young..He stared at the frame and than looked outside the balcony suddenly his mind remembered that one person..
" KANG TAEHYUN" The person he left behind 2 years ago without caring if he is okay or not.. " Taehyun! I should meet him!" Soobin thought and opened his table drawer where he put his old phone before going to his uncle's home because his parents didn't wanted him to contact any person which reminds him of hee young.. He searched Tae's number and finally found it and then he dialled the number in his new phone..
After 5 Rings, Tae picked up the phone and said " Hello?" Soobin felt relieved hearing his voice " Hello? Is someone there?" The boy on the other side spoke " T-Taehyun" soobin Stuttered and after 2 Seconds " S-Soobin? Is that y-you?" Tae asked and soobin sniffed..
" Where were you? I tried calling you alot in these 2 Years but everytime I called you , it said the phone is switched off and I even went to your mansion but your parents didn't told me anything" Tae explained " I - I am sorry but now I wanna meet you "Soobin said " Sure! Let's meet and also it's been 2 years I wanna see how you are " Tae said but soobin noticed something that Tae's voice is cold and sounded abit harsh although he was talking to him softly but still..

To be continued!

🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊________________