Part 19 : This isn't right

" YEONJUN!"

" YEONJUN!"

Yeonjun heared soobin shout his name and before he could understand anything, darkness took control over him..

After 5 Minutes, Yeonjun felt someone sparkling water on his face. He opened his eyes slowly first, things were looking blurry but after a few blinks, he could see soobin sitting on the couch.

" Wh-What happened to me?" He asked in a low tone but audible to Soobin " You fainted, Are you okay now?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded..

Yeonjun's POV

Oh god, this is so embarassing " I think I should go and make dinner for us" I was about to sit on the couch when I was again pushed by soobin to the couch " You just fainted and now you are going to make dinner, first of all tell me. Did you eat breakfast?" I don't remember, did I?

" No. I didn't, maybe?" He just looked at me in disbelief " Lunch?" I shook my head as a 'No' and he was clearly annoyed " This is the reason you fainted. When did you last ate?" He asked me and as long as I could remember it was when mom cooked for me.

" When mom cooked for me before dad and her went to their business trip" I answered and he looked at me in horror, do I look like a.. ghost?

" WHAT?? Have you gone crazy or your mind just stopped working? Looks like your brain cells jumped out and ran away from you. Are you even hearing what you are saying? THEY BOTH WENT TO THEIR BUSINESS TRIP 3 DAYS AGO AND YOU HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE THEN???"

I covered my ears god, why is he shouting in my ears? I am not deaf but I am sure I will be if he keep shouting in my ears.. Thank God, We don't have any neighbours or else by now they must have woken up.

" Damn, My ears!" I hissed at the pain
" You deserve it, Now stay here I am going to make dinner" he said " You know how to cook?" I asked him, I mean I don't think he knows.

" Yeah, I do"

" Woah, Miracle"

" I was right, Your brain cells really ran away from you" I looked at him in disbelief.

He went inside the kitchen and started looking for ingredients. He rolled up his sleeves and wore a apron. He started cooking, Woah- he looks so damn hot

Wtf am I thinking?

(This picture is really soobin's, I mean the boy in this pic is Soobin)

I don't know why but I want to be the only one witnessing this scene, those veiny hands. Uhmm CHOI YEONJUN STOP BEING A PERVERT AND LOOK AWAY!

Yeonjun's POV end

While Yeonjun's mind was having a battle, Soobin felt he was being stared. As he looked up, Yeonjun looked away the top of his ears were red along with his whole face. " Were you staring at me?" He asked and Yeonjun look at him with wide eyes.

" N-No, I wasn-t you must be dre..aming yeah" He cursed himself for stuttering while soobin smirked at his behaviour but suddenly his smirk dropped as someone's thought came to his mind looking at the blushing boy.

Flashback

Soobin was sleeping peacefully but he felt that he was being stared by someone so, he opened his eyes and saw Hee-young looking at him with love in her eyes, he quickly shut his eyes before she could even notice.

" Take a picture, it will last longer"
Soobin said and hee young looked away blushing " Aww , Is my princess blushing huh?" Soobin chuckled at her behaviour, he was so lucky to have her.

" My Baby" Soobin said before engulfing her in a hug.

Flashback ends

Soobin came out of his thoughts when he felt someone's hand over his.. He looked besides him to see Yeonjun standing there with some batter on his face. He was breathing heavily like he ran a marathon , when soobin looked where Yeonjun was looking he saw the batter lying everywhere on the counter

He again looked at Yeonjun who was also looking at him , Both shared a eye contact with eachother for a moment before Yeonjun spoke " Hyung what are you doing? Look, It's everywhere in the kitchen" Soobin wasn't paying any attention to what the younger was saying as he was looking at his lips..

Yeonjun stopped saying when he saw Soobin wasn't looking at him. He followed his gaze and it landed on his lips, he blushed at the intense gaze. He shook soobin alittle who came into his senses " Huh?"

" Are you even listening?" Soobin nodded his head " Yeah, I was just thinking about something. Sorry, you go and rest" Soobin said and was about to start working when Yeonjun stopped him again

" No No, I can't leave my kitchen with you. What if you burn my whole house? My mom will beat the shit out of me. Come on, let me do it" Yeonjun said and was about to take the mixer from him but soobin moved his hand away.

" No means no, go and rest" Soobin said " Hyung please, Let me-"

" No "

Again a battle started in the kitchen, Yeonjun was pulling the mixer towards him while soobin was pulling the mixer towards him. In this pulling and pushing, Yeonjun hand on which he was supporting himself slipped when soobin hardly pulled the mixer that made him land on top of soobin.

He landed on soobin's chest as he was taller than him. He looked up in soobin's eyes and there eyes met , he felt a strong current run through his veins not like before , this was low but enough to make someone crazy.

They both pulled away " uhm, let's cook together" Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded..

" This isn't right soobin, why are you feeling something for him? No no this is not feeling, it's just a attraction, yeah attraction only"

_____________________

Too much intimate scenes, Well, If you are thinking that they both are starting to realise feelings for eachother than I am sorry, you are wrong. This is gonna take alot of time and effort along with patience my dear 😏