Part Five : Stranger?

Welcome back Bunnies! 🐰_______________

_______________

" Okay than let's meet at the restaurant we used to meet" Soobin said because he doesn't know any new restaurant as he was out of seoul for 2 Years " Okay than , at 5 pm sharp" Tae said and Soobin cut the call after a hmm.. Soobin sighed making his way to the balcony and staring at the cherry blossom trees (it was spring there) soobin remembered something seeing the cherry blossom..

Flashback

"Hee young will you stop running?" Soobin said and Hee young just showed him her tongue making soobin chuckle because she was looking cute " hee young atleast wait for me babe" Hee young stopped and Soobin ran to her " Binnie?" Soobin hmmed feeling the cold breeze hitting his face as he closed his eyes " Will you marry me? " She asked and soobin open his eyes " Ofcourse I will babe, I love you yk" Soobin assured her " Promise me that you will love no one else other than me?" She asked forwarding her hand on which soobin put his hand " promise" That was the first and last promise he made to her " But what if someday you leave me?" Soobin asked "  I can never leave you" She said " But still I mean what if?" Soobin didn't knew why he was asking this to her "Than look at these cheery blossoms and I will come to you " She smiled

" I love you"

" I love you too"

Flashback ends

" You said you will come to me whenever I see these cheery blossoms, it's been 2 years but you still haven't returned to me yet" Soobin said and went inside..

At 5, Soobin entered the restaurant and sat down on a Table near the window soon Taehyun also came and started looking for Soobin and soobin waved his hand at him..

Tae was wearing a mask which confused soobin " Soobin!" Tae came and hug soobin who hugged him back soon they both pulled away and took their seats " Now tell me where were you " Tae asked and soobin told him everything " What about you and this m...

Tae was wearing a mask which confused soobin " Soobin!" Tae came and hug soobin who hugged him back soon they both pulled away and took their seats " Now tell me where were you " Tae asked and soobin told him everything " What about you and this mask?" Soobin questioned " Well, after Hee-young's death I thought to persue my dream so I am a CEO as she wanted me to become " Tae said and soobin nodded after talking abit .. Tae left because of some work and after sometime soobin also came outside the restaurant..

He saw that it was raining " Oh no why it's raining?" Soobin cursed in his head and thought to get a taxi because he didn't brought his car unfortunately.. so, he started looking here and there that's when his eyes caught something or maybe someone, soobin unconsciously started walking towards him not caring that he is getting wet....He was close to the boy who was still dancing without knowing the other's presence, Soon the boy noticed his presence and turn around " Excuse me?" He asked and soobin came to reality

" Do you want something?" He asked, Soobin didn't knew why but he felt that the other boy's voice was really sweet as he nodded in negative and left from there leaving the boy dumbfound.. " Yeonjun Hyung!" Someone shouted and Yeonjun looked at the direction, the boy came to him and received a glare from yeonjun..
" Beomgyu,How many times should I tell you that don't shout in public" Yeonjun asked " Whatever " Beomgyu rolled his eyes dragged yeonjun with him to house " Aish! Stop dragging me gyu" he said but Beomgyu being Beomgyu he still dragged yeonjun..

Meanwhile here, soobin was walking to his mansion " Why was I getting a strange feeling when I saw that boy? Why was his visual's attracting me so much?" Soobin thought not caring about him getting wet because he was already wet in the rain.. He sighed as he walked down the road and noticed a small puppy trying to cover himself from not getting wet which made soobin again remember Hee-young..

Flashback

" Soobin! Look a puppy " Hee young pointed to a cute puppy " I wanna play with him " Soobin looked at the puppy and went there " Aww soo cute " She squealed " I just love puppies soo much.." she said while playing with the puppy and soobin secretly took a photo of her and after playing with the puppy for sometime, they both left

Flashback ends

Soobin went towards the puppy and took out his handkerchief and covered the puppy with it, the hanky covered the whole puppy because it was big enough.. " Stay safe " He whispered before leaving..

After 10 minutes, soobin reached his mansion and opened the door, his mother was sitting on the couch when she saw him , she went towards soobin " soobin why are you wet? " She asked and without replying soobin went to his room.. He entered inside,grabbed a pair of clothes and went to shower while his mother told the maids to prepare some food..

Soobin came out of bathroom and grabbed one of his favourite book and started reading it while laying on the bed.. After 2 minutes, he heard a knock on his door and some maids come inside with kimchi and placed it on his table, soobin looked at them in confusion " Mrs.Choi told us to prepare kimchi for you " The maid explained and soobin nodded.. " You can leave " Soobin said and she left after bowing while soobin sigh and started eating..

Here, Yeonjun Slowly peek inside his house and tiptoed but then he heared a voice from behind " Do you think you are safe?" Yeonjun turned and saw his mother standing there with her slipper " Eomma I- I am sor-" Before he could even complete his sentence a slipper landed on his face, yeonjun's eyes widen when he saw his mother getting her broom so, he started running while his mother chasing him and about his father well, he was enjoying the show with some popcorns..

" Where were you huh? I called Beomgyu and he told me that you left the college.. He got so worried you know " Mrs.choi shouted " Sorry mom I am sorry, I was just stuck in the rain" He said and suddenly he got a hit by the broom and he kissed the floor I mean fell on the floor " Okay I am letting you go " his mom said and Yeonjun stood up.. " Yeah, after hitting me with a slipper and broom you are saying I am letting you go wow mom WoW " Yeonjun gave her a bombastic side eye..

 " Yeah, after hitting me with a slipper and broom you are saying I am letting you go wow mom WoW " Yeonjun gave her a bombastic side eye

To be continued!

🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊
__________________