Part 18 : Blame?

It was Evening, Soobin hasn't seen Yeonjun after the incident he tried calling the younger alot of times but no response was there

It was Evening, Soobin hasn't seen Yeonjun after the incident he tried calling the younger alot of times but no response was there.. " Where is he? Is he even okay? Is he thinking I will scold him for that incident?" These were the only questions that left his mouth when Taehyun asked him if he was okay.

The other was dumbfounded by the sudden question that he doesn't even know whom he is asked about.

" What?" After a lot of struggles and Thinking he spoke " Yeonjun. Where is he?" Taehyun now got the point
" Yeonjun-ssi just left the office about 10 mins ago, why?" He asked

Soobin, without responding, ran outside.

Yeonjun's POV

Is Hyung okay? Why did I feel a current run through my body when he touched me? Was- my thoughts were interpreted by the door bell. I stood up from the couch and opened the door.

I didn't expect Soobin to be there on the door. " Hyung?" He was panting like he ran a marathon, I made him sit on the couch and went to bring some water " Here take it" he took the glass of water from my hand and drank it in a gulp.

" What brings you here?" I asked him when his breathing got normal " Why did you come without informing me?" He asked me but what shall I say? That I was scared of getting blamed, that I wasn't able to see you getting any hurt?

" Umm I-I wasn't feeling well" Aish! Yeonjun, have you gone mad? He just stared at me like he was waiting to know the truth. I sighed " Fine! I was afraid that you will blame me or you will get hurt" He smiled- wait smiled? How can he smile?

" Pabo, I will never blame you for that it's just that I felt a unknown current run through my veins" He also felt the current? " I also felt that c-current" By looking at his face, I can clearly say that he was surprised.

" So, I am not the only one"

Yeonjun's POV end

" Ofcourse you aren't " Yeonjun stated, After minutes of awkwardness Yeonjun spoke " S..Soobin, have you eaten your dinner?" Soobin shook his head " So, Would you like to eat dinner with me? I mean it's already 8 so I think you should eat dinner "

"Sure"

' wait since when I started eating at stranger's home? But Yeonjun is not a stranger, he is umm- my friend? Yeah friend ' soobin thought

Yeonjun was walking towards the kitchen but..

" YEONJUN!"

__________________

Uhm alittle bit of suspense hehe.. It has been awhile since I posted this story so, thought to post it. I hope y'all doing well? Have y'all seen Tomorrow's concept pictures? IT'S SO GOODDDD!!!