Part 25 : Moments

Soobin entered his office and Sat on his chair " I have alot of work to do and That Bear Human wasted my precious time" Soobin murmured

" He also took my yeo-" Soobin paused when he realised what he said " My? Since when is he mine? Aish! Soobin-ah You must have gone crazy" Soobin blabbered hitting his own forehead

Little did Soobin knew that Someone was hearing all his blabbering
" Finally. Don't worry Choi soobin , You will get what you are destined for" The person whispered and Left the place.

After 2 hours of non stop blabbering and cursing about Beomgyu , Soobin put his head on the table " Aish, I am so tired of this. Hee young are you listening?" . " Yes, I am" Soobin immediately stood up and looked at the Direction of the voice, there stood Yeonjun peaking inside.

" Y-Yeonjun?"

" Yes Soobin-ssi"

Soobin couldn't stop himself from running towards Yeonjun and embracing him tightly " Soobin? You okay?" Yeonjun asked hugging the elder back but frowned when he got no response. " Soobin Hyung?" Yeonjun whispered but got worried when he heard a sniff from the other side.

He backed away quickly and Looked at soobin, Eyes red from crying and Tears still going down his cheeks.. Yeonjun cupped Soobin's face
" What happened?" Yeonjun asked

" I-I just miss someone" Soobin stuttered " Miss?" Yeonjun asked and soobin nodded before He was taken to the couch by Yeonjun.

" Soobi-" Yeonjun was cutt off when soobin spoke " Cuddles" Yeonjun was left shock when he heard it but before he could say no, accidentally he saw Soobin's eyes which were forming tears.

He quietly laid down on the couch and soobin laid on top of him, Putting his hands around Yeonjun's little waist pulling him closer. Yeonjun too put his arms around soobin's shoulder and used his other hand to stroke soobin's hair who closed his eyes.

" Yeonjunnie?" Yeonjun felt butterflies in his stomach when he heard that name from soobin's mouth , It was just a common nickname that everyone used for him so why was he feeling this way? He never felt it with someone else BUT.. soobin was different from others.

Yeonjun's heart clenched when he imagined Soobin marrying another woman or Man. He shouldn't feel this way for his boss right? Yeah, Soobin was his friend but he shouldn't be having feelings for the other.

" Yeah" After a long break Yeonjun replied " Did someone tell you That You are really beautiful?" Soobin asked looking into Yeonjun's eyes who blushed at the question " No, Not yet"

" Yeah, Cause you aren't" Yeonjun glared at soobin who was laughing hard. Although he should be angry at soobin he couldn't control himself from admiring the elder. The boy looked really handsome when he Laughed, That smile was not fake. It was real, He saw Soobin's smile alot of times but this one felt like a real one.

Yeonjun was glad. Glad that he could be the reason soobin smiled truly, He couldn't stop himself from staring at the elder more and more. " I know I am handsome" He heard soobin say.

" Huh? Handsome who you? Nah" Yeonjun was glad that he didn't Stutter " uh huh" Soobin said before tickling Yeonjun who laughed " S-Soo..bin stop hahahah. It tickles please" After this Soobin stopped , Yeonjun wipe his tears which were forming due to the excessive laugh.

" You know what Hyung, If you are beautiful anyone can be beautiful" Soobin said looking at him, this made Yeonjun feel abit down but he didn't show it " Oh really soobin, than if you are handsome anyone can be handsome" Yeonjun replied back.

" You both will regret this "
The same person from last time muttered looking at the two figures lying on the couch.
" I wish I could change the destiny but .."

__________________________