Part 15 : Apologise

Soobin went and sat on his chair looking at the papers infront of him with a blank face

Soobin went and sat on his chair looking at the papers infront of him with a blank face. " I am sorry " He Muttered again but Yeonjun can't hear him right? His gaze shifted to the photo frame of Hee young on the table ..

" Hee-young what should I do? I made him upset" He asked still staring at her picture.. " I know I should apologise but how? " He again asked but this time, am idea popped in his mind and soon he saw himself standing infront of a flower shop..

" Yes sir, which type of flowers do you want?" The shopkeeper asked with a very cheerful smile , soobin wondered which flower to choose ofcourse he didn't knew Yeonjun's choices. After quite alot of thinking " I will get roses"

" What a great choice!" The lady exclaimed packing a bouquet for the latter " Here you go sir " She handed him the bouquet, he payed her and drove off to the same park where he met yeonjun the last time..

As expected Yeonjun was sitting under a big tree looking at the sky, he flinched when he felt a figure besides him. He looked up to see soobin standing there looking at him with a blank expression..

Soobin sat besides Yeonjun while the latter tried standing up but failed when soobin grabbed his hand pulling him besides him handing him the flower bouquet " I am sorry" Soobin apologized not looking at him

" Is this the way to apologise to someone?" He heared the other boy spoke " I... Don't know any other way to apologise" Soobin said looking down " have you even apologized to someone before this? I don't think that you did. I mean look at you I doubt you have ever fallen in love with someone. If you even did, i don't think that person would have loved you " He casually joked not knowing how hardly it hit the other's heart..

Flashback

" HEE YOUNG WHERE ARE YOU!?" The blonde haired shouted running through the forest and hissing in pain when he stumbled across the stones and rocks on his way..

" HEE YOUNGGGG " The latter kept shouting but cried when he got no response from the other side, his knees were bleeding, sweat was dripping from his forehead along with some blood which flooded like an river.. But if you ask how's he? Than the latter might not be able to tell it because he wasn't even aware of his condition right now.

The boy sighed in relief when he saw a small fragile figure under a tree , he quickly ran to the girl embracing her in his arms as the tears left his eyes..

" Do you know how much worried i was? "

Flashback ends

" Hey? Why are you crying? I was just joking dude stop crying.. I am sorry" Yeonjun said when he noticed the tears on soobin's cheeks.. He hesitatenly bring his hand to soobin's cheek wiping his tears while soobin looked at him..

" I am sorry, I didn't mean it." Yeonjun again apologized and soobin just stared at him " And look i am not upset now" Yeonjun said showing his smile " say something na~" Yeonjun shaked soobin furiously

" Did you like the flowers I brought? " Soobin asked looking directly into Yeonjun's eyes " Ofcourse, They are my favourite"  He spoke sniffing the roses while soobin remembered something..

" These are my favourite flowers binnie thanks" hee young said

" You are again lost in your thoughts" Yeonjun said and Soobin came back to his senses " I-I am sorry" Soobin said
" I already said that I forgive you stop saying sorry" Yeonjun smacked soobin's head

After a minute of silence, Soobin asked " Can I ask you something?" Yeonjun nodded as soobin continued
" Why you always come here whenever you are sad or happy?"

" When I was 12-year-old, I came from school after having a bad day because some children bullied me and when I came back home I saw my eomma and appa fighting with eachother it was the first time I saw them fighting and I thought that the day could never be any more bad but I was wrong when I ran outside with my bag after seeing them fighting, I stepped on a dog's tail and he ran behind me. After running for a couple of minutes, I tripped over something and fell down hurting my knees while the dog bite me on my leg.. I was helpless and that's when Rain started, gosh how much I hate that day. I looked around and saw a park, putting my beg on my shoulder i somehow managed to get to the park and I saw this tree, I came and sat under it. I felt like all my worries fade away and I drifted to sleep, since that day whenever I am sad or happy I come here"

Soobin couldn't help but to tear up listening to yeonjun, some people might think it childish to cry on but soobin knows how it felt to have a bad day. From getting bullied, seeing his parents fight , getting hurt to getting bitten by a dog what can be worse? It might not be a bad day to a person in his 20s but to a 12 year old child who never saw his parents fight , it's the most worst thing..

Soobin wipe his tears and looked at yeonjun who was looking at the sky with love in his eyes..

Soobin's POV

I looked at Yeonjun who was staring at the sky with love. I don't know why but I want Yeonjun to look at me with same ey- wait what? No Soobin, you only belong to hee young what are you thinking..

I looked away from him , if he noticed that I am staring at him he will think I am a creep

End of Soobin's POV

Yeonjun looked at him with a unknown emotion in his eyes
" Binnie " Soobin felt his world crash the moment he heared the name, he looked at Yeonjun who was already staring at him..

" What did you just say?"

🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊___________________________

I hope you liked this one, so how's everything going, Everything okay?