Chapter 3 : Cure

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰

_______________

After 1 Month

It has been 1 Month since Hee young's death, soobin didn't came out of his room the whole month.. His parents always knock on the door but always got to hear a painful voice saying
" Leave me alone " Soobin is still having hallucinations which is like he sometimes see hee young and sometimes he see a unknown person which is still a secret? Hee young's parents left the country and went to USA..One day, Soobin got a Strange dream..

In dream

" I Love you soobin, Please give me a chance "

" I don't love you, I am in a relationship "
" Then I will kill your love "

End

Soobin woke up with a jerk, he doesn't know how he should react a person who is unknown to him is saying to kill his "love".." What is it? Why is she trying to kill my love?" Soobin thought But didn't she said his LOVE not his FIRST LOVE..Soobin again was hallucinating things, he grabbed a blade which was near his desk and started cutting his wrist which make his pain abit Decrease.. His face was pale and there was no sign of emotion on his face..

" Honey, What should we do? His state is getting worse " Mrs.Choi said while Mr.choi looked down " What can we do honey.. " He asked " Should we make him marry with someone so, he can forget hee young?" She asked and Mr.choi nodded.. The Next day, Mrs.choi knocked the door of soobin's room and said " Soobin ~ Come out we have to talk to you about something related to Hee young" Mrs.choi lied knowing that if she said that she wanna talk about his marriage he will never come back.. Soon after she said that, the door open revealing soobin who was looking pale, Mrs.choi saw soobin after a whole 1 Month she hugged soobin and made Him sit on the couch.. " Soobin.. We wanna talk to you about.." Mr.choi took a pause and said " YOUR MARRIAGE " Mr.choi said and soobin looked at him " NEVER!" Shouted soobin as stood up.. "I will never fall in love again because my heart only belongs to Hee young"
He said and went to his room making his parents sad.. " You have to marry-" Mr.choi was cutt off when Mrs.choi grabbed his arm " I think the doctor was right " Mrs.choi said " What do you mean?" mr.choi asked " I mean the doctor said that he need some fresh air right? So why not we send him to his uncle's house?" Mrs.choi said " But It's countryside " Mr.choi replied " That's why.. We should send soobin there because countryside is the best way for fresh air" She said and Mr.choi nodded " Ok then , I will book the tickets" Mr.choi said and left while Mrs.choi went to soobin's room.. Fortunately, Soobin's room was open so, she went inside the room and sat besides soobin " Binnie! I know that you love hee young and I will not make you marry anyone " She said and Soobin hugged her tightly " Thank you eomma" He said " My child will you fulfill my one wish?" She asked and soobin nodded " Will you go to your uncle's house? " She asked and soobin looked at her " Why?" He asked in his deep and cold voice which made Mrs.Choi shocked because it was the first time she heared soobin talking like that..
" Because you need some fresh air son for releasing this stress and maybe you find some peace there " She said..
" I will think about it " He said and look away making her sigh " Baby, just think about it.. You can't live with this  pain, I know you love hee young very much but still you should move on.." She said pating his head "Ok I will go there " Soobin said and Mrs.Choi smiled at him " Thank you my baby" They both hugged eachother and stayed like that for almost 1 Hour..

Mr. choi called Soobin's uncle to ask if he can let soobin stay with him " Why are you asking me Choi? This house is not only mine but also soobin's and he is also like my son.. You can send soobin here and he can stay till when he want " Said Soobin's uncle and Mr.Choi smiled " Ok " Saying this they both cut the phone and Mr.choi sighed " I hope that when soobin come here again then he will be fine and Will Move on from Hee young.. Time changes really fast, just tomorrow we all were so happy and today everything changed suddenly.. This is the bitter truth of world that
Time can change everything and everyone " Said Mr Choi and left to book the tickets of Soobin..

However, Mr.choi was somewhat right that Time can change everything and everyone, That soobin who was so happy and bubbly a month ago is changed into a Soulless person.. The boy gives soul to everyone's happiness has lost his own happiness and no one can do anything about it.. Or Maybe Anyone can? The pain he is going through can this be ended?

To be continued! 

🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰
__________________