Part 16 : have you ever fallen in love?

" Binnie "

" Binnie "

Soobin just stared at him for awhile before Yeonjun spoke " What happened? You.. didn't liked the name?". " I.. You can call me by any name but not this one.." Soobin spoke in a low tone " Why?"

" Because... I don't know but just call me anything not that word" Soobin again repeated making Yeonjun feel abit sad but he just kept his normal face. Suddenly, they heared a bark from behind they turned to see a cute white Pomeranian standing their.

He was wiggling his tail looking at them " Awwww shoo cute" Yeonjun said in a baby tone , which somehow made soobin surprise

He was wiggling his tail looking at them " Awwww shoo cute" Yeonjun said in a baby tone , which somehow made soobin surprise. " He is so cute,right?" Yeonjun asked and soobin Nodded " Ofcourse he is" soobin ruffled his furr to which the dog closed his eyes.

" Wait what's that?" Yeonjun asked looking at the collar of the dog.
(A/N : Sorry everyone, i can't put the picture here because my Pinterest isn't working.)

" It's written something in gold wait. Let me see ' LEE MOCHI ' umm.. this name is like- I can't understand how to say it" Soobin said looking at the collar. " Mochii~" The dog ran to yeonjun and jumped on his lap.

Yeonjun started ruffling his hair
" Wait.. I think we should find the owner of mochi they must be worried for him" Soobin suggested but Yeonjun stayed unaffected of the words that left soobin's mouth.

" Why he never listens to me" soobin Muttered before carrying mochi in his arms and walking away while Yeonjun stayed like that for sometimes before he realises that the dog and the human are walking far away from him.(A/N : I was about to write a bunny)

" Yahhhhh Choi soobin!" Yeonjun ran towards them and jumped on soobin's back " ouch! You are heavy" soobin said still walking towards the path.
After roaming around like for 30 minutes, they sat down on the grass panting heavily.

" W..where is mochi's owner? I can't see an..anybody here" Yeonjun said between his pants. " I know ri-" he couldn't even complete his sentence when mochi got off his lap and started running towards someone.

Soobin and Yeonjun stood up and looked that mochi went to someone who also bent down and hugged the dog. " My mochii~" The sweet voice called out the name of the dog who was in the person's arms.

Another boy behind the first boy smiled " Jimin-ah, finally you got your mochi. Don't ever leave him alone okay?" Jimin nodded his head and both Yeonbin walked up to them.
" Excuse me? Are you mochi's owner?" Jimin nodded his head

" Thank you for taking care of my mochi" They both smiled at the other two males infront of them. " Okay, take care" Yeonbin bowed to them and started leaving. That's when they hear a bark from behind and saw mochi running towards them.

Yeonjun bent and picked the dog on his lap " we will meet soon mochi, I will miss you " The dog barked and licked his Yeonjun's face along with soobin's hand which was on Yeonjun's hand..

Jimin came and took mochi from them " I come here often, whenever you want you both can meet mochi" Jimin said and they both nodded before bidding a bye to them..

" Mochi is really cute" Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded " You know what Hyung i-" . " Wait- what did you just call me?" Soobin asked " Hyung?" Soobin felt a bunch of butterflies in his stomach when he heared the word ' Hyung ' from Yeonjun's mouth.

Note = Yeonjun is younger than soobin in THIS fanfic only.

" Yeah what happened?"

" Nothing just it felt weird when you called me Hyung" Yeonjun laughed and playfully hit soobin's arms who also laughed with him. They both were laughing so loudly that the other people going past them looked at them with a weird face but they both didn't give a damn about it.

Finally, after sometime they stopped laughing and looked at eachother before bursting into laughter again.
" W..ait- Why are we laugh..ing?" Yeonjun asked in between his laugh
" I. I do..nt knowwwww" Soobin replied

They stopped laughing after sometime and sat at a nearby bench " Woah, I laughed like this after a long time.. ummm thanks Junnie" Yeonjun looked at him. " I gave you a cute nickname, did you like it?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun smile cheekily before nodding his head.

" It is a ... Cute name" Yeonjun said
" Thanks" . " Soobin?" Soobin hmmed

" Have you ever fallen in love?"

_________________

Hey everybody, finally I got time to upload this one. I thought to give some cute moments with alittle suspense. See ya ✌🏻💜