Calfreezy & Joy

This one shot/story is for @SidemenXIX2015
Hope you enjoy!

*Joy's POV*

Keys, phone, card. Anything missing? No, ok. I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had travelled all the way to England to meet him. My stomach over filled with butterflies as I thought of what would happen. I was going to meet Calfreezy, in real life!

We had been talking to each other on Twitter for over 3 months and we Skyped a couple of times. He's an amazing person and we were close friends. We knew each other's secrets and we told each other everything. Like when he walked into Cal and Sarah doing it, or when he caught Harry shaking the creamer in the shower. Yeah, some pretty gross stuff, but we both had witnessed things like this. So I guess we could bond over it, relieve the trauma.

I chuckled as I fixed my hair and looked at myself one final time before leaving. Hopefully everything would go well.

*Cal's POV*

"Hey, I'm in Westfield. In front of the Disney shop." I looked up from my phone to look at the shop. Hopefully we won't be going in there, I'm not really a fan of Disney. I looked around some more, hoping to see Joy. My phone vibrated and I saw a message.

"Hey, I'm near the food court. Come there instead?"

I smiled. Food. I started walking there as thoughts ran through my head. This was the first time I was going to meet her, after talking to her for three months. I was well excited, but nervous at the same time. I liked Joy, a lot. Maybe even love her. I told her a lot of things and she told me a lot of things. She helped me through some tough times and I helped her too. We never missed a day without communication. We couldn't meet each other in real life because she didn't even live in the country, so this was my only chance and to be honest, I felt like we were meant to be.

*Joy's POV*

I was stood in front of Nando's, looking around. Then I finally saw him. Tall, handsome, amazing. I shook my hands in the air and he spotted me. I smiled and he smiled back. We walked towards each other and he opened his arms. I ran into them and he held me in a bear hug, I smiled as he clutched onto me.

We finally let go of each other, smiling. "Hey." I quietly said, overwhelmed from the hug. "Hey." He said back, equally nervous. I chuckled, we knew each other so well but we were still nervous. "How's Harry and Cal?" I asked. "Good, actually I caught Cal and Sarah in the shower the other day." He replied. We both laughed, the awkwardness was gone and we were normal. "Y'know, Cal and Sarah are really cute together." I said, as we walked towards Nando's. "Not when they're naked." Cal scoffed back. We both laughed as we entered the restaurant. Everything was going pretty well.

"So, when you going back?" Cal asked. We were on the swings in the park which was empty. "Two days." I replied. I looked up at Cal to see he had stopped swinging and was just looking at me. I stopped swinging too and smiled at him, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just you're a really nice person to be with."

"You're just as amazing." I replied.

Cal chuckled, "Thanks, although I am more superior then you."

I creased my eyebrows and sarcastically replied, "Yeah, right. Peasant."

He looked at me and pouted. "How could you say that?" He asked, sounding hurt.

"Pshhh, pretty easy when you're talking to a pile of shit." I cockily replied. I looked down at the floor and chuckled to myself.

"Arghhhh!" I looked up to see Cal launching himself onto me. "No!" I yelled as I landed on my back. Cal started to tickle me, "Stop! Please!"

"Take it back!"

"No!"

"Well then." He tickled me harder and I screamed as I tried to bat him away. "Say it!" He shouted.

"Ok, ok! You're not shit, you're amazing and funny and everything!" I yelled. Cal stopped tickling me and I closed my eyes for a moment as I relaxed. I opened them and saw Cal staring down at me. Both of his hands where on either side of my head. "What?" I asked, looking into his eyes. His deep, beautiful eyes. A tingly sensation went through me as he lowered himself and whispered into my ear, "I love you." He lifted his face up again and continued looking at me.

I reached up and stroked his face for a little before replying, "I love you too." He lowered his face again and kissed me and I responded. My hands ran through his hair and I felt butterflies in my stomach again. He got up. "Will you stay?" He asked. I smiled as I replied, "yes."

A/N
Hey guys!
Thank you so much for 100 reads and all the support! Especially thanks to @SidemenXIX2015 for the requests! Hope you guys are enjoying these one shots and don't hesitate to send me requests!