Ethan & Eloise

This is for my friend and sister, @Sidewoman
I hope you like it!

*Eloise's POV*
I slammed my hand onto my alarm and screwed my eyes, the sound of that thing was horrendous. I yawned and looked out of my window, it was a beautiful day. I turned to my phone which went off and smiled as I picked it up. Masuma had DMed me.

Can't wait to meet you Bog! Xx - Masuma

I typed in a reply before putting my phone back and jumping out of bed, excitement filling me. I quickly got ready, squealing time to time because of the overpowering excitement. I was going down to London to meet Masuma the day before my birthday, I had been waiting for this day for absolute ages!

I grabbed my purse and threw everything into it before locking up the house and leaving; beaming as I went into my mint green Mini Cooper. The drive took around 6 hours. I listened to JJ's EP - Keep Up on repeat, yelling along with JJ.

I cheered as I finally spotted the building where Masuma lived, squealing quietly as I entered the car park. I parked up and got out of my car, locking it and fixing my dress after the long drive.

"Eloise!"

I jumped as a body crashed into me, pulling me into a tight hug. I chuckled as I hugged Masuma back.

"I can't believe this!" Masuma squealed as she moved away. We both jumped in happiness, melting into another hug. "I can't believe this too!" I chuckled.

"Oh, hurry, we're going to be late!" Masuma grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards her white Range Rover. "Where are we going?" I asked, confused. Masuma turned to me with a small smile, failing to hide the huge smile that was slowly spreading onto her face. "You'll see!" She said, before pulling me into her car.

We drove for around half an hour before reaching our destination. I didn't know where we were, but Masuma was very excited.

"Come on!" She smiled as she led me into the building. I caught a glance of a sign and frowned as I recognised it. Where did I see that name? I shook my head and followed Masuma, ignoring the sign. We reached a corridor, blocked by security. Masuma handed over two slips of paper and the guards moved to the side, allowing us through.

As we walked down the corridor, I could hear music getting louder and louder. The music sounded familiar, but they were too distant for me to completely recognise. I could hear a loud voice as we went nearer and nearer, two doors ahead of us, suddenly I realised. The voice. It was JJ. We were at the O2 Academy. We were at JJ's show.

Masuma turned to me as I froze, she beamed as I stared at her. "You didn't...." I whispered. She chuckled as she put a hand on the handle of the door. "Happy Birthday Eloise!" She smiled, as she opened the door, revealing the backstage of JJ's show.

I slowly walked forward, my heart thudding in my chest, my hands sweaty. I could see a crowd in front of JJ as he rapped, the crowd chanting along. "This morning I woke up on a mission!" He yelled, jumping up and down with the music. I smiled as I watched him perform, feeling the energy of the room run through me. I looked back at Masuma who watched me, beaming from one ear to another, she nodded towards another part of the stage.

I followed her nod to the Sidemen, who were also backstage, dancing and dabbing along with the music. I gasped quietly and cleared my throat as I saw Ethan notice me and walk towards me.