Vikk & I

*If you would like to, you can listen to any happy or romantic song you like, get ready for a mushy one shot!*

"Vikk?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think everyone will think?"

"Of what?"

"You know..." I blushed and looked away.

"Well, I think my parents like you. And your parents obviously love me, what's there not to love?" He chuckled. I shook my head and pinched his nose.

I put my head in his lap and stared up at the sky. He leaned back on the tree trunk and did the same. "Hey, do you see that?" I pointed up at a cloud. Vikk stared at it for a while, confused. "What?"

"It's a star!"

"It's daytime silly!"

"No no, I mean the cloud dumbass!"

"Ohhhhh. I see it!"

I shook my head and laughed. "You're an idiot Vikk."

"But I'm your idiot." He winked at me. I grinned and hid my face in his top, taking in his gorgeous smell. He ran his fingers through my hair and chuckled. I smiled into his top, I loved it when he touched my hair.

"Masuma?"

"Yeah?"

"Say if I couldn't find a girl, would you marry me?"

"If you couldn't find a girl? Am I your last choice or something?"

"Well..."

"Vikk!" I yelled and hit him with my book.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" He yelled. I stopped hitting him and pouted. "I'm sorry doll." He chuckled. I smiled, blushing a little. I always went red when he called me that.

"I guess I would consider marrying you." I giggled.

"Consider? Oh come on! You so want to marry me."

"Well, I haven't exactly thought about it."

"Well, if we did, what would it be like?"

"Vikk, I'm only 15!"

"I know, but it's just 5 years. I'll wait for you. Besides, age difference doesn't matter if you truly love each other. Unless the age difference is like, 50 years - then that's pretty weird." Vikk rambled. I laughed at his weirdness.

"We could live in Africa, in the jungle. No one would bother us. Just you and me." He quietly said, stroking my hair again.

"Or in Antarctica, in a cute little ice house with penguins for pets." I giggled.

"It's called an igloo, idiot."

"Whatever dumbass!"

We chuckled and stared at the clouds for a while.

"I love you Masuma."

"I love you too Vikk."

" I love you more." Vikk replied.

"I love you most."

"I love you to infinity and beyond." Vikk grinned widely as I thought of something to come back with.

"Ughh... I got nothing." I gave in.

"Hah, I win."

"Weirdo." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! That hurt!"

"Oh sorry. I didn't know you were so butthurt." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nope. Vikk is never hurt." He replied, pumping out his chest and straightening out his back.

"Big head."

We both laughed, our love was something special. Something I had never experienced before, I never thought falling in love would be so beautiful, but it was the most gorgeous thing in life. Vikk made me feel beyond special, and the love I had for him was beyond words. He made my life complete. He wasn't just my partner, he was my best friend, and I could never have asked for a more beautiful relationship.

A/N
Sorry this is short and doesn't really have a plot. I was just in the fluffy mood. I loved writing this and I will definitely write more stuff like this, it was amazing to get in touch with all these feelings.

I'd also like to know how you guys are finding this book so far so let me know in the comments!