Josh & Ace

This one shot is for @AceVanityPurdy
Hope you like it!

*Ace's POV*
I stared in awe at all the huge shops and the masses of crowds walking from shop to shop. It was the first time I had been to Westfield - I was on vacation. I smiled as I spotted Hollister and walled towards it, entering the dark shop and looking around at the shelves filled with jeans. I walked on to go to the shelf filled with tops. I looked around at the different designs, choosing which one would look the best on me.

All of a sudden, I heard a bunch of loud voices behind me. I turned around to find a pair of boys play fighting over a pair of shorts. I looked closer at them as their faces seemed familiar, but I couldn't figure out who they really were until another boy came to break them up. It was Josh. Josh Zerker - the YouTuber! I stared in awe as Josh broke Simon and Vikk up. It was the Sidemen! The Sidemen were in Hollister, where I was!

Josh split the two up and looked up at me just as I quickly looked away, embarrassed of the fact that I had been staring for some time.

"Hi."

I turned around to meet Josh.

"Hi." I blushed, looking down at the floor as embarrassment flushed over me. I looked around for an excuse for staring at him, quickly coming up with one. "Umm, I was wondering if maybe I could have a picture with you?" I asked, blushing a deep red.

"Yeah sure!" Josh smiled, walking closer to me as I pulled out my phone. I quickly snapped a picture, smiling as Josh put his arm around me.

"Thanks." I quietly said as I put my phone away. "No problem." Josh smiled. We said our goodbyes before walking away. Josh walked back to the other Sidemen who smiled warmly at me.

I walked out of Hollister, slowly making my way to Nandos as I was starving. I entered the restaurant and was directed to a table and given a menu. I sat contently, scanning the menu as I heard a group of people walk in. I kept my eyes on the menu, wondering if the group were the Sidemen.

"Hey."

I looked up from the menu to see Josh sat in front of me, smiling as I stared at him in shock.

"Hi." I slowly said, zoning back into time as my mind slowly comprehended the situation.

"You don't mind if I sit with you, do you?" Josh asked. I shook my head and smiled as he beamed back.

I looked down at my menu again, trying hard to hide the huge smile trying to spread onto my face. Josh Zerker was sat in front of me at Nandos and he wanted to eat with me! A warm, fuzzy feeling took over me as butterflies took over my belly.

"You wanna go order now?" Josh asked. "Yeah sure." I smiled as we both got up. We headed over to the counters and joined the queue.

"Is the group ok with you not being with them?" I asked Josh as we shuffled forward as the queue became shorter. "Yeah. They're fine without me." Josh replied as he waved over at the group of boys sat on a table, fighting between themselves. I chuckled as Josh watched them, his fatherly instincts taking over him. I gasped quietly and blushed as I realised I was once again finding him quite attractive.

We ordered and went back to our table, continuously talking about different things. By the time we had finished our food, we knew lots about each other, and were quite comfortable around each other. The rest of the Sidemen came over, greeting me and sending funny looks to Josh. I could tell what they were thinking, and the thoughts caused a deep red blush to rise up into my cheeks.

"Well I guess we'll see you soon Ace." Simon smiled as he finished teasing Josh. "See ya." I replied, returning a warm smile. The Sidemen gave Josh one last cheeky glance before making their way out of the restaurant, leaving me and Josh alone again.

Josh sighed and looked down at the table as we made eye contact, a huge smile on my face from the teasing he faced from the group.

"They're very silly for 20 year olds." Josh said, looking up at me from the table.

"They're not that bad." I chuckled as Josh shook his head.

"Trust me, you don't wanna live with them. JJ starts shouting at like 5 in the night saying he's rapping. And Vikk... Don't get me started." Josh chuckled as I laughed at the shot Josh fired at JJ.

*********

We left Nando's and made our way out of Westfield, walking towards the Olympic Park. The wind bit at my face but I still felt warmth walking next to Josh. He wore his Sidemen hat and tucked his hands into his pockets, his shoulders tense against the cold.

I followed him to a bench where he sat down, staring ahead at the river that churned ahead of us. The stadium towered in front of us, the tall red squiggly thing causing the sunlight to break into different shapes on our faces.

"You know, you're a really nice person." Josh said as he turned towards me.

"Thanks." I smiled, making the cold redness in my cheeks go warm. I looked up at Josh to find him staring at me. I looked into his brown eyes, warmth filling me up as our hands crawled closer on the bench; slowly finding each other and holding on.

We broke out of our trance to look down at our hands before looking back up at each other, both beaming and chuckling. I leaned back on the bench, putting our hands on my lap, looking down at the little bundle. Josh shuffled closer and I leaned my head on his shoulder, a comfortable and content silence filling the air. We looked ahead at the park, bundled up together, our hands interlocked.