Josh & Chelsea

This one shot is for @lucylue101 Hope you like it!

*Chelsea's POV*
I giggled as I pulled out a carton of eggs from the fridge, placing it on the counter next to the ones the others had already bought. I was helping the Sidemen record a second helium challenge and this one was going to be so much more fun and much more hilarious then the last one.

"Ewww, these stink Chelsea!" Harry moaned as he moved away from the eggs. "They're rotten Harry. Simon decided we should have a special bad pack." I chuckled as Harry looked at me with fear. "This is gonna be horrible." He quietly said.

I smiled at him sympathetically. "Surely people from Guernsey have harder heads due to their specialised ego?" I said in a posh accent. Harry rolled his eyes before walking out with two cartons of eggs.

I mentally high fived myself and chuckled. There were four cartons of eggs left and one me to carry them. I shrugged before trying to take all four, struggling a little. "Hey, you want help?" Josh walked in, taking two cartons from me. "Thanks." I sighed. He nodded before walking out to the garden, I was trailing behind him.

As I followed Josh I felt my heart beat grow faster, butterflies in my stomach caused me to shake a little as I walked. I really liked Josh, I had known him for a while now through friends, and he was an amazing friend, but I wanted more. I was just too afraid to ask for it.

We got to the garden where everything was set out. "Ok, so Simon, you egg Eth-." Josh started to say before the couple started chanting their ship name. After they repeated the name about 50 times, Josh finally continued. "Harry wasn't here last time so he's being egged. Tobi and Vikk - you guys were egging last time so this time you're being egged. I was also egging last time so this time I'm bei-"

"Wait, Ethan was egged last time so why is he being egged this time?" Tobi cut in.

"Because his laugh." Josh vaguely replied.

"Ha, bitch!" Ethan laughed. Josh rolled his eyes before carrying on. "So... Wait. There's not enough people." Josh said, confused.

"No shit. There's only 7 of us and 5 of us are being egged." JJ said.

"Chelsea? Do you mind being in the video?" I looked up from the tripod I was adjusting to see Josh and all the others looking at me. Me in a video? No way. I shook my head and went back to struggling with the tripod.

"Please Chelsea! We need to get this video out by tomorrow and all of us are finally together." Simon said with a puppy look on his face.

"Simon no matter how adorable you try to look, I'm not going in the video. I'm just helping you guys record it." I chuckled.

Josh walked over to me. "Chelsea, please. I'll take you to Nando's or shopping or whatever you want. Just please be in this video? You're not going to get egged, I promise." He pleaded. I nodded, unable to say no. "Thanks." Josh grinned. I smiled back, just him talking to me made me weak.

Half an hour later, we were ready. The two Cal's had come over to be in the video too so we had enough people. Altogether there was 10 people - the Sidemen, me and the Cal's. I was egging Josh, Simon was egging Ethan, JJ was egging Tobi, Freezy was egging Harry and the other Cal was egging Vikk.

"Hey Vikk, where's your helmet?" Josh asked in a high pitched voice. "It's in tha house mate, don' wan' to ruin me helmet." Vikk replied in a high pitched Sheffield accent, leaving everyone in laughter. Tobi screamed as JJ slapped an egg onto his head, followed by Harry's and Ethan's yells. I looked down to see Josh slightly cowering in fear and giggled as I slapped an egg onto his head, leaving him hunched up as it slid down his back.