Tobi & You

*Your POV*
I read over the email again and again, happy tears running down my cheeks. He saw my email, he took in my idea and he wanted to do it with me! Tobi wanted to do a video with me! I squealed and jumped up and down in happiness. I was going to meet my idol and be in a video with him!

I replied back with shaking hands, letting him now when I was available and where I lived. I sent the email, still shaking and crying. My inner fangirl took over and I burst out screaming, laughing and crying at the same time. I was definitely possessed... With my strong love for Tobi!

An hour later Tobi replied, he said he wanted to film the video sometime in the weekend when I was free. I smiled as I replied back that I was free the whole weekend. He immediately replied back and it was planned - I was going to his flat on Saturday to film a video with him!

*Time skip to Saturday*

It was finally the day! I had been preparing for four days and now it was finally here, the day I would meet Tobi!

I wore white jeans with my maroon Sidemen jumper and black converses. I stood in the front garden, waiting for Tobi to pick me up. I constantly tapped my nails onto the back of my phone, creating a regular beat. I was nervous, my heart felt heavy and there were butterflies in my stomach.

Finally, Tobi arrived, he drove up to the fence that split the road off from our garden and got out of his car. "Hey!" He said in a friendly tone. I couldn't help but blush when he smiled at me. "Hey." I replied back as I opened the fence, allowing him to come into the garden.

Before I knew it, he hugged me, the surprise I received almost made me drop but I regained balance and hugged Tobi back.

"So, you ready?" Tobi asked after we let go of each other. I nodded and smiled, unable to speak. He chuckled and led me to his car, opening the door for me. I sat in his car, my heart thudding. I squealed quietly before Tobi got in the car. "Let's go!" Tobi said before driving off to his flat.

On the ride to his flat, Tobi played loud music and sung or rapped along with the songs. While he was rapping 'Look Like' he pointed to me to do Simon's part. We did the chorus together and bopped our heads to the rest of song. I burst out laughing when Tobi got some of the words horribly wrong in Blank Space. "It's ex lovers, not Starbuck's lovers!" I laughed as he shook his head. "Same thing!" He said as he waved it off.

Half an hour later we arrived at Tobi's flat. He lived on one of the highest floors and I gaped at the sight of London. The view from where he lived was beautiful. I stood for a while in the balcony watching the view as Tobi set everything up.

"Hey (Y/N), you ready?" Tobi said as he walked onto the balcony. "Yeah." I replied. I was having trouble taking everything in. This was real. I was with my idol, in his flat, filming a video with him. I couldn't believe it.

I sat down next to Tobi on the sofa and the camera stood in front of us on a tripod. "Hey guys it's Tobjizzle here and today I have a fan with me. As you guys may or may not know I tweeted out a while ago asking for video ideas I could do with you guys and (Y/N) here had an amazing idea so here she is!" Tobi said as he pointed over to me. I smiled and waved at the camera, this video was going to be seen by thousands of people so I would try my best.

*********

"That was fun! (Y/N) you were amazing!" Tobi said after we finished filming. "Thanks!" I replied, smiling. I was nervous at first but soon I loosened up and enjoyed the whole experience. Having Tobi by my side made me feel safe and he helped me throughout the video, holding my hand and giving it little squeezes when I had to speak.

"So, do you wanna get something to eat and meet some of the others?" Tobi said as he broke my thoughts. I jumped at the offer. "Yes!" I definitely wanted to meet the others, they were my idols too! "Come on then." He chuckled as he led me out of his flat. He held onto my hand the whole way to another flat where Harry and the two Cal's lived, Ethan was there too.

"Guess who's here?" Tobi yelled as he led me through the doorway of the flat. We went to the living room where they were all sat, watching the match. None of them moved a hair and carried on watching. "Racism, ignoring the black man!" Tobi yelled towards them. They didn't say a word but I chuckled, causing them to swiftly turn their heads towards me.

I stopped making noise straight away as they all watched me. Their faces broke into huge smiles and they walked over to Tobi and I. Without warning, Freezy grabbed me, pulling me into a tight hug and awkwardly holding onto me for a while. I was dazed after he let go but it only got worse as someone else pulled me into a tight hug. I realised it was Harry after I gained some of my brain back.

After they had all hugged me, they looked to Tobi. "This your girl?" Freezy asked Tobi. I looked away from all of them including Tobi as an awkward silence filled the air. "No, she's actually a friend I just filmed a video with." Tobi finally replied. I looked at him and smiled. I was a friend.

*********

We were at Nando's sat on a huge table. All of the Sidemen, the two Cal's and I were there, chatting away in our different conversations and eating our food. I was beaming with happiness, I had met my idols, filmed a video with one of them and was now hanging out with them too!

"So, (Y/N) how long have you been watching us for?" Simon asked.

"You say that like she's a stalker!" Ethan laughed. I blushed slightly, I had spent a good few days working out where a lot of them lived. It was pretty easy working out where the ones that lived in the flats lived, but the ones living in the house where more difficult. "About 1 year and a half." I replied.

*********

"Hey (Y/N)!" Tobi yelled. I turned around and walked back to Tobi's car. "Yeah?" I said.

"I was wondering, there's gonna be this get together/party type thing. Do you wanna maybe, come?"

I looked down, contemplating what to say. "Well, are you sure you want me to come?"

"Of course! I really like you and so do the others, you really kicked it off with them! It would be great to have you there! Plus, you're kinda more of a friend then a fan now. I really like hanging out with you, you seem amazing."

I smiled. "Thanks, that really means a lot."

"So, you coming?"

"Sure!"

"Cool, you got my number and I have yours. I'll be texting you!"

I nodded. "See ya Tobi."

"See ya."

He drove off as I watched, near tears. I couldn't believe my luck. I had become friends with my idols, and I was going to see them soon. Tobi liked me as a friend, and I was fine with that. Getting to meet him in the first place was amazing. My life was beautiful, and I was going to have an amazing future with them.

And that was how I soon became best friends with Tobi Lerone.

A/N
Thank you so so so much for 1K! You guys are awesome!

I feel pretty bad because I hardly update on this book, but I promise from now on I will try harder! Thank you for supporting me eventhough I've been lacking in this book.

And thank you to:
JoyAdriaPayne
lucylue101
Sky_GrayXIX
MaddieMooXIX
For the requests!
If I've missed anyone out do let me know!

I'd also like to shoutout @Sky_GrayXIX's one shot book which is amazing! You guys should really check it out! She's also an awesome person to be friends with and talk to!

Thank you for everything! Love you x