Vikk & Aisha

This is for @beaglearwyn1
Hope you like it!

*Aisha's POV*
My eyes opened as the sunlight beamed onto my face, lighting up the whole room. I smiled as I felt Vikk's arm around me, holding me close.

All of a sudden, my smile disappeared as a strong wave of nausea overtook me, forcing me to pull away from Vikk and run into the bathroom, clutching the toilet as I hurled the dinner I previously digested.

I could hear movement in our room before Vikk came into the bathroom, his voice filled with concern. "Aisha, you okay?"

I nodded, unable to properly reply. Vikk became silent as he held my hair back and rubbed my back, comforting me. Tears escaped my eyes as the stinging sensation in my throat overtook all my senses. I continued hurling into the toilet, begging for it to stop, crying as all I could feel was pain.

Finally, the vomiting stopped, but the pain hadn't. Tears continued running down my face as Vikk cleaned me up and led me back to bed. My belly felt constipated, my body felt heavy and broken.

I laid back, breathing deeply as Vikk soothed me and rubbed my belly - my bump. My huge bump of 7 months, containing our baby, our little girl. My breathing shook as I cried, fear filling my nerves.

"Aisha, what's wrong?" Vikk looked at me in concern, scooting nearer to me and sitting up against the headboard.

"I'm scared Vikk. I don't know how I'm gonna handle this, the labour, the sleepless nights and the long days. What if I can't raise this child, what if I fail?" I cried, my voice dying away.

"You can Aisha. I believe in you. And we are going to raise this child together, this beautiful baby girl together, into a strong, independent woman. You will never be alone, you will never face the sleepless nights and long days alone. I will always be there. And we'll watch this beautiful creation we made grow up and discover herself. We'll watch her learn to walk and speak, we'll listen to her first word, you'll hear her talk about her first kiss in those beautiful conversation mothers have with daughters. I'll teach her how to play all these games I play for a living, how to defend herself and how to demand respect. We will have the most beautiful family we can dream of. All the pain you're having now will be worth it. I wish I could take it away, but I can't, however I will do everything in my power to keep you happy and content."

I placed my hand on Vikk's which was on my bump. "We'll always be together?" I whispered, every inch of me filled with hope.

"Always." Vikk replied, taking my hand and holding it tight.

*********

"Ashley, Vikk! Dinner!" I called, causing a stampede of footsteps to come down the stairs. I placed plates on the table and smiled as our daughter ran in, followed by her dad.

"Mummy, daddy taught me how to kill zombies and then I played against Uncle Josh and Uncle Simon and me and daddy won!" She chattered as she reached as she took a plate from my hand and set it on the table.

"And then afterwards me and daddy watched Uncle JJ's new music video. He shouts a lot mummy, I didn't really like it." She continued as she took more plates and bowls to the table.

"Don't tell Uncle JJ that Ashley." Vikk chuckled as he joined in setting up the table.

"I won't daddy. Especially after last time when I made him cry." Ashley giggled.

I chuckled before picking her up and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Come on then, let's talk while we eat." I smiled before putting her back down to get to her seat.

I felt Vikk's arm snake around my waist and I turned to face him. "You're doing a great job." I quietly said as I watched Ashley sit in her chair and sip her drink.

"We're doing a great job." Vikk replied, before planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled warmly at him before holding his hand and letting him lead me to the table. We sat and continued talking, the three of us. My beautiful daughter, my gorgeous husband and I. We were a beautiful family and I couldn't be happier.

A/N
Thank you for 10K guys! I love all of you, eventhough this book is actually disgusting in terms of uploads, you guys have stuck around.

Also, can anyone who has asked me for a one shot which hasn't been uploaded yet please message me? I've lost all my saved stuff and I'm afraid I might forget some of the requests I've received in comments.

Requests are also closed for now until I upload all pending requests. Thank you for bearing with me!

Love you! X