Simon & Yasmeen

This one shot is for @YasmeenAnwar
Hope you like it!

*Yasmeen's POV*
I sighed and sat up in bed, covering myself with the duvet. I looked to side of my bed - it was empty. I knew he would leave. I yawned and got out of bed, pulling the sheets off with me. I heard a slight crunch and felt something under my foot. I looked down at what I stepped on and bit my lip - it was a condom wrapper.

Ignoring it, I continued walking to the bathroom with a frown on my face. I could remember everything that had happened, his touch, his voice, his face; but I couldn't remember his name.

I stood in the shower, closing my eyes as memories of the night before flashed past. Why did it have to be him? Why did it have to be a one night stand? Why couldn't it be something more? I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror, realising I was crying. I pushed the thoughts out of my head and got out of the shower. It was a one night stand. That was all it was.

*Simon's POV*
I finally arrived home and stood against the door, breathing heavily. I ran all the way home from her apartment, but I started regretting leaving immediately. I pushed my hair out of my eyes and went into the kitchen, grabbing a drink and sitting down. I reached into my pocket to get my phone and a small piece of paper fell out of it. I frowned and picked it up, but then a small smile lit up my face as I realised it was her number. Yasmeen. I smiled even more as I remembered her, she was perfect.

Why did it have to be a one night stand? Why couldn't it be something more? I sighed and cursed, I really regretted leaving. I stared down at the small piece of paper with her number, wondering if I should call or not. It was a one night stand, but it felt special, as if we had a connection and wanted something, not just sex. Sighing, I gave in and dialled the number, nervousness flooding me.

*Yasmeen's POV*
I turned on the washing machine and went into my room to find my phone ringing. I picked it up and frowned at the number on my screen, it didn't look familiar. I answered it, sitting down on the fresh sheets of my bed. "Hello?"

"Hello." That voice. It was him. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes widened in shock. It was him.

"H... Hi." I stumbled, looking frantically around the room for something to comfort me.

"It's Simon..." He mumbled.

"I... I know." I lied, making a mental note of his name.

"Umm... Listen Yasmeen, I... I know we had a weird start but... But I want to get to know you more."

"I... I'd like that too." I blushed, my face burning.

"Maybe... We could go for a meal?"

"Sure. That would be great." I smiled, brightening up.

"Great. See you round Shake Shack in a hour?"

"Yeah. See you then."

*********

"Hey." I smiled as I walked upto Simon.

"Hey." He grinned back, pulling me into a hug. We pulled apart but stayed close, staring at each other for a while. My eyes slowly wondered down to his lips, I quickly looked away and stepped back, clearing my throat.

"Umm... Shall we go in?" Simon asked, blushing a little. I looked back at him and smiled. "Yeah."

*********

"Your trouser just ripped off?" I laughed, holding my stomach in pain.

"Yeah, my butt was on show for everyone! But we were in M&S so I got a trouser straight away." Simon shrugged, blushing and rubbing his forehead. "I can't believe I just told you that." He chuckled.

"You were young and stubborn." I chuckled back. We both laughed and fell into another trance, our eyes locked on each other.

Simon blinked but continued to look at me. "Umm... Yasmeen, I... I wanted to talk to you and clear a few things up."

I nodded, telling him to go on. He looked down and thought for a while before looking back up. "What happened yesterday night... I feel as if it was a bad start. I... I regret having a one night stand with you because... Because I like you, and I kinda want something more."

I nodded, my cheeks burning from the embarrassment of our one night stand. I regretted it too, I wanted something more, something special.

"I guess what I'm saying is... Can we have a fresh start and work on... Us?" Simon asked, blushing a little.

"I'd like something like that." I grinned before placing my hand on Simon's. He wrapped his other hand around ours and held it tight. I smiled warmly at him before looking down at our hands. We really were going to be something special.