Harry & Jasmine

This one shot is for @SDMNxJasminee
Hope you like it!

*Jasmine's POV*
"Josh can we get this please?" I asked, holding up the top.

"No, you literally have the same top in a different colour." Josh replied.

"I know but I like having different coloured tops."

"Jassy..." Josh sighed.

"Please bro. I'm begging you." I pleaded, trying my best to make puppy eyes.

"Oh come on Josh, you can't say no to a face like that." Harry chuckled as he walked over to us. He looked at me, amused, causing me to turn bright red and look away.

"Jassy, let me buy it for you." Harry offered.

"No, no it's fine. I have the same top anyways." I chuckled, stumbling over my words.

"You just said you like having different coloured tops! Come on Jassy, let me get it for you. My present."

"Oh... Ok then." I blushed. Harry cheered and looked to Josh for approval. "Go on then." Josh sighed, returning his attention back to a shelf full of socks. He oohed as he picked up a pair of Nemo socks, causing me to roll my eyes as I walked away with Harry.

"You know your cheeks match the colour of this top." Harry chuckled as we stood in the line for the counter. "Ummm, thanks, I guess." I replied, annoyed with the deep red glow in my cheeks. Harry chuckled before going over to a counter to pay for the top. I stood next to him, guiltily watching as he handed over the money for the top.

"Here you go." The man smiled as he handed over the bag. "Thanks." I smiled back, reaching out for the bag. My eyes widened as I realised I wasn't holding the bag. "Umm sorry." I mumbled as I took my hand off of Harry's which was clasped around the handle of the bag. "It's ok." Harry stuttered. I looked up at him to see him glowing bright red. He turned around and started walking off, I trudged behind.

*********

Josh, Tobi, Harry and I sat in Nando's. Josh and Tobi drifted off into their own conversation talking about their times at school while Harry and I sat in silence. I couldn't help but stare at Harry as he stared at his phone. His intense gaze, his bright eyes, his beautiful smile. I was mad for him.

"Jassy... Jasssyyyyyy!" I shook out of my stare and looked over to Tobi and Josh who were giving me weird looks. "What do you want?" Tobi asked, raising his eyebrows and smirking as he glanced at Harry. I widened my eyes at him, Josh was right next to me, he was seeing everything. "I'll just come with you." I said, getting up to avoid being with Josh and Harry.

"What's going on?" Tobi asked as we stood in the queue. "Nothing." I mumbled back, exhausted from the constant tension between Harry and I. "Something's up Jas. I can see it in your eyes. Of course when I say eyes, I mean when you stare at Harry." Tobi snickered.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. "There's honestly no point. It's not like Harry likes me." I replied, masking the pain in my heart as I remembered how Harry walked away after I accidentally held his hand. It was obvious he didn't like me, he hardly spoke to me and when he did it would just be small talk.

"I think he does like you. He's just terrified of Josh." Tobi shrugged.

"Josh is my brother, not a serial killer."

"Exactly." Tobi snorted before walking to the counter to order. I stood behind and thought about what Tobi said. Maybe Harry was afraid of Josh. Josh could be seriously scary when he wanted to. I sighed. I couldn't let Josh be the barrier between me and Harry, especially if we both liked each other, but first I had to find out if Harry did like me.