WroetoFreezy

This one shot was requested by @crazy_705
Hope you like it!

*Freezy's POV*
"Yo I'm going out!" Cal shouted from the front door. "Yeah!" Me and Harry yelled back, keeping our eyes on the TV. I stared intently at the game as I spammed the X button passing the ball to different players. The scores were 4 - 5, I was winning and there was 10 minutes of the game left.

As I heard the door click shut I realised I was left alone with Harry. A sudden surge of warmth ran over me and butterflies starting flying about in my stomach. I was alone with my crush. I had been alone with him before but back then I didn't know what to feel, but now I was sure, and I really liked Harry.

"Yes! Hahahaaaa! Noob!" Harry yelled all of a sudden as he started jumping up and down. I shook my head as I came out of my thoughts and realised Harry had scored. I frowned as I also realised there was only 1 minute of the game left. "I will beat you!" I yelled as I came back to life. "We'll see Calnoobie." Harry laughed as he sat back down and grabbed his controller.

I gained control of the ball and passed it to one of my players. I smiled as I saw the goal emerging, it was clear enough to shoot. Just as I pressed the square button, one of Harry's players tackled mine. The ball rolled away as they both dropped. The whistle went off and the game was over. "No! Ref, penalty!" I yelled as Harry laid on the sofa laughing. I glared at him as he raised his middle finger towards me. "You sad, Fronz?"

Frustration rose in me and before I knew it I was on top of Harry throwing little punches at him. He continued laughing as I lost my balance and fell off the sofa and onto the floor. "Ow!" I yelled as I arched my back in pain. "Oof!" Harry dropped onto me with a thump. His elbow crashed onto my stomach as he landed on his side, melting into me. I closed my eyes as I winced in pain.

"Sorry dude. I didn't mean to hurt you." I heard Harry's voice from above me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry hovering above me with concern in his eyes. I stopped hugging my belly and looked up at him, staring into his eyes. I parted my lips slightly as my gaze fell to his lips. His luscious, plump lips. I had a strong desire to kiss him right there and then. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. I looked back up at Harry's eyes, and he was staring at me. We were locked in a trance, in our own world.

A few moments went by and Harry suddenly shook himself out of the trance. He looked down at me and blinked a few times before attempting to get up. Attempting. Being the clumsy person he was, Harry fell back onto me. His hands were on my chest and he looked back at me. I stared at him for a while before he looked away and slowly tried getting up again.

"Harry?" I quietly said as he lifted himself up a bit. He looked down at me in silence. "Do you like me?" The words left my mouth before I could hold them in. I instantly regretted saying that, I was really messing up our friendship. I bit my lower lip as I looked away from him, fear rising in my heart. I was definitely going to be rejected.

"Don't bite your lip, it only makes me more attracted." Harry whispered. What? I looked back at Harry, confused, but it was soon gone when his lips met mine. I was in shock, my eyes were still open and my lips unresponsive. My heart thudded in my chest. It only makes me more attracted? Harry already felt attracted... To me. He liked me! I finally responded to the kiss, smiling into it as a wave of relief washed over me. Harry liked me back. My crush liked me!

We pulled away from each other and caught our breathe. I looked into Harry's eyes and they were glistening. He cupped my cheek and caressed my face as he leaned down again so his breath tickled my face. "Yes, I do like you." He purred in my ear. He moved away from my ear and looked down at me, smiling. I smiled back. My heart felt like it was going to explode and my stomach was overrun with butterflies.

We both got up and stood there, staring at each other. I looked down at the floor, blushing. Harry got a hold of my hand and squeezed it. I looked at him and he smiled at me reassuringly. "I'm so happy we figured it out." He honestly said.

"I guess it's good that I sometimes become insane and say shit out loud." I laughed.

"Yeah well, insane or not. You're perfect." Harry chuckled. I blushed deeply at his comment. "Thanks." I quietly said.

"No, thank you for making the first move. I never would've had the guts to do it." Harry replied.

"Well... Umm... I was thinking... Maybe we could... Y'know..."

"Go on a date?" Harry finished for me. I nodded, blushing even more if that was possible. "I'd love to." Harry replied. I looked at him as he gave my hand a squeeze and smiled.

The door clicked and we both looked at the door to see Cal was back. "So, what did I miss?" He asked, looking at us both. Me and Harry exchanged a long look with huge smiles. "Harry and I made out." I replied sarcastically. Cal rolled his eyes and walked over to a counter top placing his bags on it. "Who won the game?" He asked. "We drew and then had a fight which led to us kissing." Harry replied. Cal rolled his eyes again. "Whatever. I'm going to my room." He said before walking out.

As soon as he left Harry and I burst into laughter. It was fun taking the piss with Cal. But it was even better that what we said had happened, was the truth.