Harry & Sky

This one shot is for @Sky_GrayXIX
Hope you like it!

*Sky's POV*
"Leah! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" I shouted as I grabbed my purse and put on my high heels. "I'm coming! These shoes are too tight!" Leah whined back. I sighed. "Just wear something else, we're gonna be late for the party!"

About 5 minutes later she came down, wincing a little as she stumbled over a step. "Careful!" I said as I grabbed hold of her. I swear to god this kid is never going to grow up. "Thanks." She smiled back. "You look very pretty Mrs. Lewis." She chuckled as she winked. "You too Mrs. Minter." I laughed back. We're not actually married to Harry and Simon. We just pretend. We've never even met them but we love them to bits. We're huge fans of the Sidemen and we fantasise and pretend whenever we can about them.

"What if the Sidemen are at this party?" Leah asked as I drove slowly, looking for the venue of the party. "Ha, please." I scoffed as I spotted the hall. "I'm being serious! This is a huge party and all the big people are going!" Leah said as I parked the car into a cramped space. "Well then we better make a good first impression." I replied as we got out of the car.

We gave our names to the security at the front and walked in. The hall was full of people eating, drinking and dancing. I gave Leah a smile and she sheepishly smiled back. She was really shy but I wouldn't blame her - there was at least 100 people here. "Leah, come on. Let's get drinks." I said as I pulled her towards the bar. "Two Vodka Soda's please." I smiled to the barman as we took our seats. I turned to the side and smiled to Leah. "Loosen up. We're here to have fun!" Leah smiled at me then suddenly opened her eyes in shock. I looked at her confused.

"Hi, a vodka soda please." I heard behind me, I opened my eyes in shock. "Harry?" I mouthed to Leah. She nodded slowly. I turned around to face him. "Hi." He smiled. "Uhh... H-" I muttered before choking on the air. "Sky?" Leah asked as she patted my back. "I'm ok." I managed to stutter out. I looked at Harry to see him looking red from stifling his laughter. "Sorry." I quietly said as I blushed red. "It's ok. I'm Harry." He chuckled, holding out his hand. "Sky." I replied, shaking his hand. "This is Leah." I said as I pointed at her giving her a 'wtf' look. I turned back to Harry who was just smiling at me. I smiled back, feeling awkward.

"Your vodka soda's." The barman said as he set down our drinks and broke the silence. We silently drank until Harry finally spoke. "So, what do you guys do?"

"Students." I replied.

"Cool."

I turned back to Leah and she gave me a motivating nod. "Go for it!" She mouthed to me. I smiled and turned back to Harry. "So, what's it like being a YouTuber?"

*********

Harry and I conversed for a whole hour before getting quite drunk. At first we were pretty polite and were just talking about life, but by the end of the night we had flirted and known a lot about each other.

Harry offered to walk me and Leah home and we weren't allowed to say no. "Today was fun." I said as we walked. "Yeah." Harry replied before turning to Leah. "What about you Leah?" He asked. Leah nodded and smiled. "It was great."

I raised my eyebrow at her, she had been staring at Simon the whole party but didn't say a word to him. I caught Simon looking at her a couple of times too, but I didn't really bother. If they liked each other they would eventually end up together without anyone's help. They were a lot like each other. Too scared and shy to approach each other.

"I'm gonna go bed." Leah quietly said as she walked into our house. "See ya Leah." Harry smiled. She nodded before closing the door quietly behind her. I turned to Harry. "Sooo..." I said, looking down at the floor as the awkwardness hit. Harry quietly chuckled. "Sooo... Do you wanna maybe hang out some time?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah, that would be cool."

"Cool, so I'll see you Friday?"

I nodded. "Friday."

"Cool." Harry smiled. I smiled back before turning to the door, looking for my keys. "Sky?" I turned around to face Harry again and was met by his lips. He pushed against me as I responded to the kiss, leaning against the door of the house. I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting pressure against his lips as he rested his hands on my hips. "Let's go inside." I whispered into his ear as we pulled away. He nodded, smiling as I turned around to open the door.

We got into the house and carried on making out. I led him upstairs as he held onto my hand. "Shhh." I giggled as we tip toed across Leah's room. We got to my room and closed the door before carrying on. We kissed against the wall and Harry started searching my neck, I quietly moaned as he found my soft spot and left a hickey. I pushed him away from me. "Harry please." I desperately whispered. I wanted him. "Are you sure?" He asked. I eagerly nodded to which he chuckled. He picked me up bridal style and I smiled as he put me gently down on the bed...

*********

"Leah you've got to meet Simon! Harry says you would be great for him too!"

"That's only because you tell him everything." Leah rolled her eyes.

"Well, yeah. We have been dating for a while now." I replied.

Leah thought for a while. "I guess I'm just scared." She quietly said. I smiled and put my chip down. "How about we go round there? Maybe if you spend some time with them you'll be more comfortable."

"I don't know. I have to meet up with Dan(isnotonfire) today. But maybe afterwards."

"Ok. But make sure you actually do turn up!"

"I will."

"Good. Now, how 'bout a selfie?" I smiled. "Sure." Leah replied. I chuckled as I pulled my phone out and clicked a photo.

*********

"What do you think about her?" I asked Simon as I showed him the picture. "She's nice." Simon smiled. I raised my eyebrow. "Come on Simon! Open up!"

"Ok, ok." Simon sighed before continuing. "I do like her, it's just. I'm scared. I mean, she's never spoken to me and I'm probably not good enough for her."

"Oh Simon, you're too cute. Leah likes you a lot. She's just really shy, that's why she never spoke to you."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

Just then, the doorbell rang. "She's here." I smiled to Simon before going to answer the door.

"Hey! You're here! You're going to have so much fun!" I said as I pulled Leah in, walking her through to the kitchen where Simon was. She stopped walking when she saw Simon. "Hi!" Simon smiled. Leah didn't reply until I nudged her. "Uhh, hi." She quietly said back. "I'll leave you two to it then!" I grinned as I left the room.

I ran upstairs to find Harry playing Fifa with Josh and Vikk sitting behind them on Josh's bed. "Hey guys! Leah's here!" I smiled as I stood in the doorway. "Hey babes. Sit down, we just have another 5 minutes before the match is over." Harry said.

"Actually... I kinda need your guys' help. It's about Simon and... Leah." I said as I walked over behind Harry's chair and started moving it around. "What, you wanna set them up or something?" Josh asked, pausing the game and looking up at me. "Yeah..." I smiled, causing the others to look at each other in fear...

A/N
Continued in the next one shot which is from Leah's POV! Also, I'm not sure if Vodka Soda's actually a thing, I got it from Pretty Little Liars :/
Hope you liked it though!