JJ & Joy

This one shot is for @JoyAdriaPayne
Hope you like it!

*Joy's POV*
"JJ!"

"JJ, over here!"

"I love you JJ!"

I watched as the huge group of fans engulfed JJ who was laughing as he hugged a fan. I smiled at all the happy faces, JJ meant a lot to them, and they meant a lot to JJ. I stood away from the group surrounding JJ, keeping an eye on him.

I worked at the Ricoh Arena and the biggest gaming festival - Insomnia - had called in people from all over the country, some people even came from abroad. The main attraction of the event was the Sidemen, so many people loved them, and Insomnia was an opportunity to meet them.

I was part of the security, and I had been appointed to keep JJ safe throughout the event. We hadn't met yet, but I was keen on making a good impression - I was a huge fan myself, and I had quite a crush on him. The rest of the Sidemen along with Weezy and Callux walked in, making the fans grow even wilder.

Once the fans had left, I was able to make my way to the group to introduce myself along with my colleagues. We each had a person to keep safe, and I was bubbling inside at the fact that I had JJ.

We all introduced ourselves and soon became friends with the group. I was nervous at first, but soon JJ and I became good friends, and he was quite flirtatious. I did my job and accompanied him everywhere, the only time I could leave him alone was at the beginning of the day and the end. Otherwise I was there all the time, helping him walk through huge groups of fans and getting him to the right places on time.

By the end of the second day of Insomnia, JJ and I were good friends, and we both gave off vibes that we wanted more.

I had dropped him off to his hotel room and was saying my goodbyes to the rest of the group when JJ called me. He invited me into his room, nervousness clearly showing in him.

"Insomnia's been fun." JJ smiled.

"Yeah, it's been great." I nodded back.

We kept eye contact for a while as an awkward silence filled the air. I looked towards the door, mentally planning how to say goodbye and leave the room.

"Umm... I was wondering, do you maybe wanna... Hang out sometime? Grab a Nando's or something?" JJ finally broke the silence. He looked at me with a shy smile. "That would be great." I nodded, grinning. JJ grinned back. "So... Friday?" He asked. I nodded and we exchanged smiles. "I'll see you then." I said before walking towards the door. "Ummm Joy?"

I turned around and felt a soft kiss on my cheek. JJ moved away and blushed. "I'm looking forward to it." He said, chuckling a little. "Me too. See you friday." I replied before waving goodbye.

*********

"Hey!" I grinned as JJ pulled me into a hug. We stood in front of the station - our meeting up point. "How are you?" I asked as we started walking. "Great now that you're here." JJ replied, making me blush. I looked down at the floor, trying to hide the huge smile I had on my face.

"How about we go to the funfair?" JJ asked, slowing down. I followed his gaze to a funfair in front of us. "I'd love to!" I replied, my inner child brightening up. JJ laughed and slid his hand into mine, leading us to the funfair.

I closed my eyes as I heard all the sounds and felt the shine of the bright lights. This night was going to be beautiful, JJ was amazing, he was sweet and caring with an amazing sense of humour. I opened my eyes and smiled warmly at JJ who looked around at all the rides. I looked down at our hands which were still entwined. "Ghost house?" JJ asked. I nodded, a warm, fuzzy feeling flooding over me.

We gave our tokens and went into the ghost house, which was the type you had to walk through. The path through the house was small so I trailed behind JJ, keeping a tight grip on his hand. Screams and creepy laughs rang in my ears and flashing lights with sudden pop ups blinded me. I screamed as a doll jumped up and started shaking as it got electrocuted, JJ tightened his grip on me and I closed my eyes, waiting for the horrible screams of the doll to stop. JJ continued to lead my through the house, occasionally laughing at my screams and jumps, he screamed a few times too, causing me to break out into hysterical laughter.

We finally got out of the house, breathlessly laughing and crying. "You're such a wimp!" I cried, resting on my knees as I caught my breath back. "Me? You should've heard your screams!" JJ replied, wiping a tear. I shook my head and stared up at him, biting my lip. "What about that one?" I asked, pointing up at a ride that was spinning around in the air. JJ looked over at the ride and grinned. "Yes!"

*********

JJ and I walked out of the funfair laughing as we described each other's reactions on the rides. "Honestly, today was amazing." I grinned, facing JJ who grinned back. "I'm glad you liked it." He replied.

"I loved it." I smiled, getting hold of JJ's hand. "And... I like you." I blushed, looking up at JJ.

"I like you too." JJ smiled back before kissing me on the cheek. I glowed as he moved back to look at me. "Maybe we can do this again? And actually go to Nando's like we originally planned."  JJ chuckled. I nodded, beaming. "I'd love that."

JJ smiled and we started walking, holding each other's hands. I looked up at JJ, a warm feeling engulfing me. He was amazing, and I was falling for him.