Know the fight

Early in the afternoon you get ready while trying to wake up Incineroar from your guys wired sleep last night. Eventually you get her off the bed and you too walk out the door. You two eat lunch at a food stand and walk into a large stadium. Going through the back you and Incineroar end up in a locker room full of other Pokémon ready to enter the ring. There were females and males in the lockers practicing different techniques and strategies on different types of Pokémon.

(Y/N): In just a few moments their gonna call us out, or you more specifically. Remember no killing but you can break a couple of bones. And if they look like they're in no shape to fight but they keep going, through them out of the ring ok?

Incineroar: Why do you have to tell me this every time? *she said in an annoyed tone*

(Y/N): Because you almost tore a Blaziken's leg off after breaking it several times.

Incineroar: The perv had it coming. Tck..pinche pero sucio...

(Y/N): Watch it!

Incineroar: Just tell me how she moves already. I need to know what I can or can't do in a situation like this.

(Y/N): R..right. Um...she's a rapid style fighter and former hitman. Meaning that your gonna have to toughen your skin a little. She can't kill you but she can paralyze you, make sure she doesn't get too close.

Incineroar: Rapid style? So even if I back away I won't be able to dodge forever, I'll get tired. Cant block forever either or else my arms will be useless later on. How's her thinking

(Y/N): Um..let's see, multitasker, intuitive, fast on her feet. Oh there's a slight flaw in her intuition, mainly goes for the same tactics until one ends of working.

Incineroar: So she just goes for shit until she finds the right one? Not very...uh..why was the word you used?

(Y/N): Studious?

Incineroar: yeah..she's not very studious in combat. That's her flaw and that's my victory!

The announcements turn on calling all trainers and their Pokemon to fight in the ring. You and Incineroar spectate multiple rounds in which the opponent Hitmonchan took out most of the fighters within a round or less than a minute. While you watched the fights trying to think of a strategy, Incineroar was locked in paying attention to her every move. She understood pattern that you couldn't. Once the fight was over you two were called and ready to face such a deadly foe.

(Y/N): Ok! Go in there. Have fun. Don't die and don't get us sued alright?

Incineroar: I got it I got it. *stepping into the ring*

Ding ding ding!!!

(Y/N): You know what to do right!?

Incineroar: Yeah yeah I'll be fine. She's just like the others I've fought nothing too-

Incineroar endures a fast but heavy punch from Hitmonchan and staggers to gain her balance. After recovering Hitmonchan suddenly appeared underneath her and started throwing rapid blows stomach and chest.

(Y/N): oh shit....

Hitmonchan throws one more punch after curving her foot and sending. Incuflying towards the ropes. She bounces slightly of the ropes and holds on trying to get up from the punishment. She started to cough out blood as steam left every part of her body.

(Y/N): Incineroar!

Incineroar: he..he..hehe.. damn your good..

Incineroar started to laugh a little while rubbing the blood off of her lips. She stood in a squatting position. Her body showed fiery glowing veins and she breathed heavily. She rose up furiously and roared as a fiery aura rose from her body.