What Is This a Harem?!

Y/N: You ok May?

Midday: I'm fine...just a little flustered at your girlfriend.

Y/N: Oh she's not my girlfriend, she's my partner but not my girlfriend.

Midday: So I have a chance!

Y/N: A...chance at...what?

Midday:...No reason! Oh where here...please be polite with him. He tends to get very aggressive with um... "dumbass kids".

Y/N: Sounds like he's got a bit of a temper. I'll be reasonable with him don't worry.

She gently knocked on the giant door I front of the both of you. The door opens and Female Lucario answered.

Lucario: Can I help you May?

Midday: This...um..gentleman wanted to speak with boss about...something beneficial of their..um Pokémon's irresponsible behavior.

She looks down and up at you. While giving you a stern look her red eyes sharpen making you feel like you gonna have a heart attack. She turns around and talks to her boss while holding the door open.

Lucario: Начальник. На этот раз Мэй взяла с собой тощего ребенка. Она говорит, что он хотел бы поговорить с тобой и о поведении своей суки.

???:...Впусти их, дорогая

Lucario: I'll handle it from here May.

Midday: Thank you Lui. Good luck y/n.

Y/N: Wait what do you mean good luck?! And was that Russian?

Lucario: Your wasting his time.

Y/N: R..right!

You enter the dimly lit room as she closes the door behind you. There are books, weapons of various types and stacks of money around the walls of the room.

Lucario: This way.

You follow her down the room and towards the front of a beautiful carved desk.

Lucario: Speak or forever hold your peace.

Y/N: oh um...sir I...I'd like to apologize about my..Incineroar's behavior in your club. During her stay here she accidentally played and made a profit of your works. Neither of us want this money and we only wanted to have some...form of entertainment to take some struggles on our minds.

???: how much money is in those bags boy.

Y/N: If I recall correctly sir...around four hundred thousand.

???: four hundred thousand eh...

You feel a pain in your chest while you stand in the room. It also doesn't help that your surroundings only display multiple ways in which you could die after making a wrong move. The boss turns his chair around and he leans forward on his desk to reveal his appearance. Before you smoking a cigar and wearing formal clothing was a Zarude with a mean scar across his face.

Zarude: A kid and an Incineroar come to my club for the first time and magically...accidentally make more than five of my best dancers and bartenders within the hour. Hmm. What's your game?

Before you answer the Pokémon's question you hear something click behind you. Your heart beats rapidly as the cold feel of metal touches the back of your head.

Y/N: I have nothing to gain here sir I swear. My Incineroar was feeling a little heated and I didn't want to give my body to her so my friend brought us here to help her calm herself. She must've gotten to excited. I'm afraid that the money was made through confusion, your customer probably thought that my Pokémon was one of your workers.