Lust Filled (NSFW)

You stand staring at a bathroom mirror as the music of the club sounds muffled to your ears. You wash your hands while trying to tune out the moans from a couple in the stalls.

???: Shit...your so tight~

???: I know I am~ but...you better hurry~ you only have thirty minutes left~

Y/N: Alright I'm leaving now. Remember that score is three loads ok?

???: Thanks man...really appreciate it! Here take couple hundred bucks for bearing with me and this cute guys moans!

???: Aaaah~ Fuck!~

You walk up to the crack of the stall covering your eyes and taking the money. You walk out with the sound of music blasting through you ears as you walk towards the private rooms. Your about to knock on the door when the Midnight Lycanroc opens it abruptly.

Mayday: Oh thank fuck your here! Can you control your Zeraora real quick? She's driving my sister nuts.

Y/N: Oh sorry about that. How bad is she annoying her with questions?

Mayday: It's not questions that are making her crazy.

You two look at the Midday Lycanroc hugging and drooling all over Zeraora's waist. Her tail wags from side to side rappidly twitching and her eyes are locked onto her abs.

Mayday: She's driving her crazy with horny.

Y/N: I uh..I'll go deal with that. Zeraora can you come here real quick?

Zeraora look over to you confused wondering why your calling to her.

Zeraora: What's wrong y/n? Did I do something wrong?

Y/N: Yes and no. You don't happen to know what yours doing to May right?

Zeraora: Who's May again?

Y/N: The Lycanroc that's currently drooling on your waist.

She looks down at the list minded Pokémon and look back at you with a conscious smile.

Zeraora: She asked me if she could touch my muscles so I let her! But I think she's hungry for something. I just can't pinpoint what she wants.

May: So...strong~ So....big~

Y/N: I think I have an idea as to what she's hungry for...

Zeraora: What is it?

Y/N: Um..just help me get her off of you. Can you shock her or something? We can shock her right?

Mayday: What ever gets her senses in check again.

Zeraora: What if she gets angry?

Y/N: It's better to have her angry than um... "hungry"

Zeraora causes her entire body to spark and it electrocuted May causing her to snap out of her funk.

May: H-Hey!!? What was that for?!!

Mayday: You we're getting reeeeaaal horny sis. Like drooling all over her type of horny. I'm pretty sure if y/n didn't tell her to shock you, it probably would've led to you dry humping her leg.

May: Oh my god! I'm so sorry y/n, it wasn't intentional I promise.

Y/N: You're fine don't worry about it. I'm just glad to help y'know...or at least do whatever the hell I did. Incineroar clubbing right now?

Mayday: Dude she's been out there for an hour now. What were you even doing in the bathroom? Fucking someone?

Y/N: Um no. I was just sitting in a stall while two other people were fucking in another one. Just needed to catch my breath.