Behind The Camera

???: y/n....y/n...y/n...

Y/N: *yawn* yeah...who's...oh hey Meowscarada.

Meowscarada: How long do you plan on watching them?

Y/N: Huh? What do you mean? I've only been here for a couple of minutes.

Meowscarada: y/n it's seven. Judging from your text you been out here for hours.

Y/N: No wonder why my ass hurts. And why I have so much drool on my arm. Ew...

Meowscarada: Have you eaten at all? You know something like at least breakfast since you took your little nap?

Y/N: No I haven't. I literally woke up, watched them train, get mawled by the words of a Pokémon I thought was adorable because of tv and fall asleep because of the stress I just went through in the past couple of hours.

Meowscarada: Sounds like a lot.

Y/N: Yeah...

Meowscarada: I'm confident you guys are gonna wipe the floor with them tomorrow.

Y/N: What makes you say that?

Meowscarada: Well let's see, Incineroar is already a pretty powerful type of gal who cares a lot about you. Not only that but as we speak Zeraora is giving her a run for her money. I can't really do anything other than a bunch of fancy lights and plants.

Y/N: I guess your right.

Meowscarada: And you made a promise to Incineroar about having, you know so she's not gonna let that chance slip through her fingers.

Y/N: Everyday man....

Meowscarada: What? I think it's pretty cool that you can have people left and right for you. I mean why do you think I'm still here?

Y/N: For my groin?

Meowscarada: Nah I could care less about that. I care about the bonds you have with others around you. I care a lot for you even though I met you only days ago but still.

Meowscarada sits behind you and lays your head against her chest. She rubs her hands through your hair while she hugs you with a warm smile.

Meowscarada: Those two out there have been fighting since you fell asleep right. That shows their dedication for you. Those two single handedly display how much their willing to protect you even at the cost of their lives. You're gonna win against this lousy kid and his bitch of a Pokémon tomorrow and live your life to the fullest once more y/n.

Y/N: Hehe quit it with the motivational thing already.

Meowscarada: I mean if it wakes you up and keeps you in a good mood I won't stop. I would do something more than just tease you but I wouldn't want to anger the big cat isn't than right Incineroar?

You look up with the duo staring at you. Zeraora was too cheerful and excited when she looked down on you and Incineroar gave to a stare like she hasn't slept in days.

Zeraora: Master Master She won!

Incineroar: H-hey...guys...

Meowscarada: Took you two long enough!

Y/N: please don't call me "master" y/n is fine.

Incineroar drops to your side laying on the floor and looking up at the sky. Zeraora jumps i front of you on your lap and your left surprised by how extremely light she was.

Y/N: What are you doing?!
Zeraora: She's really fast y/n! I could barely keep up with her!

Y/N: Yeah yeah that's great! Why are you on my lap?!