Heated session(NSFW)

After leaving the stadium embarrassed you and Incineroar were bombarded with paparazzis and wild fans begging to get a scoop on your big win. She flexes her muscles for the camera making many fans faint or want to get photos with her while you stood back and answered some questions. You eventually get the two of you out of the pile and make your way home. Once you two walk through the door she jumps in the shower and you read a note on the table.

(Y/N): "Dear Y/N. I'll be out of the house for a week or so, business taking us out for some dinner somewhere out in Kanto. There plenty of made food in the fridge and plenty to make. In case anything funny happens protection isn't in my room. Love you, mom." Condoms....wild...

You fold the note carefully and put it away in a drawer. You look for something to snack on in the fridge when you hear Incineroar leave the bathroom. She was once again fully nude in front of you, this time smirking done at you.

(Y/N): N..no we're not doing this!

Incineroar: Why not? We got the house to ourselves for an entire week~

(Y/N): N..no! Im not gonna! I refuse.

Incineroar: But Y/N~ I can smell your lust, I know how much you wanna play with me~

You try looking away but she pulls your head closer to hers. You try to control yourself but your boner says otherwise. You can feel her hot breathe on you and can't help but fall for her.

(Y/N): f..fine...but just this once ok!

Incineroar: Fine by me~

You let her lips touch yours while she pins you near the kitchen counter. You both try pulling away from each other but end up drawing closer to each other. You can feel your tongue fighting hers as it thrust deep into your mouth. You feel her rub your crotch up and down making you moan slightly. As she pulls back you can see a devious smirk form on her face.

(Y/N): Wh..what are you doing?

Incineroar: Hehe..having fun~

She lifts you over your shoulder and takes you to your room. She tosses you on your bed and she tears a condom open and throws it at your face.

Incineroar: Your not gonna need these anymore~

She bites onto the crotch part of your pants and tears them off of you.

Incineroar: Oh big boy aren't you~

She grabs your member and starts stroking it up and down. You try to keep your moans in check but fail as she starts using her tongue. She licks you up and down while stroking you, feeling her hot breath on your cock you start getting lost in the moment. Suddenly the pleasure stops as she tries to put the condom on your dick before letting her body fall on you. You can feel yourself going blank after you enter her.

Incineroar: I'm gonna break your pelvis, and then I'm gonna continue fucking every last drop of cum out of you Y/N~

She holds your arms in place above your head and start's bouncing on your cock. Her moans connect with yours as she rides you.

Incineroar: Look at my good boy~ How's the view down there? Pretty good isn't it~?

You couldn't answer her properly but she knew your were enjoying yourself. She then grabbed your phone and started dialing a random number.

(Y/N): Wha..who are..haaa..whor u calling..hmm~

Incineroar: Pizza. I know we have food here already but I just couldn't help myself, not with you having fun down there~

You two kept having rough sex for a couple of minutes until she decided that you should be on top. Surprisingly you managed to overpower her and started dominating her instead. You both get lost in the moment and eventual pull out before releasing inside the condom. On the other hand, she sets your bed with her juices and her sweat while you jerk yourself off. You two then hear the doorbell ring and she walks off the bed to answer the door.

Pizza delivery: Order for a Y/N?

Incineroar: yeah that's us.

The Meowscarada pizza girl was in shock seeing Incineroar fully nude infront of her. She tried to deliver the pizza but Incineroar insisted that she come inside instead. You waited for her to get the pizza only to find out that she got more than just the pizza. Round two was about to become for hecktick and enjoyable for you.