Children of Arceus

Y/N: Incineroar? You're....white...

Incineroar: You two stay back...we'll take it from here. Take care of y/n while I'm gone Gloria, please.

With an extraordinary display of power, Incineroar rushes towards the battlefield. You could hear the monsters roars as all of your Pokémon attack.

Gloria: Did she seem more...calm to you?

Y/N: Yeah. Oddly calm. Where's Garfield?

You and Gloria search the entire fields as the battle roars behind you. You find Garfield's hat and soon find his unconscious body on the ground. You run up to him and try to shake him awake, but Gloria taps on your shoulder and gives you a cheering smirk. You know that this isn't the smirk of an angelic child but someone with malicious intent. She grabs Garfield by his collar and inhales deeply.

Gloria: WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKEN CUNT!!!!

Garfield sudden opens his eyes and shouts in shock of what happened. He taps his head his palm and picks at his ear.

Garfield: Thanks for the wake up call. Just never burst my eardrums again. Where's the Hypno?

Y/N: That's the Hypno.

Garfield observes the giant monster as the Pokémon fight it off. It crashes into boulders and hold but remains attached to the ground like if it was a part of it.

Garfield: Holy shit....where's Pikachu?

Gloria: Yer mate's fighting over there with everyone else. Also dear ol' Arceus did us a favor and made him British.

Garfield: He what? Wait wait wait, Arceus is here?

Y/N: Well...not entirely.

Garfield: Ok so if he changed my Pokémon to a British Pikachu, what happened to yours

Gloria: y/n's Pokémon are all over the place, Zeraora's white and blue, Lunala's red, Incineroar has White fur and less grey, my Zacian's more blue than ever and your Pikachu is now an orange like fuck.

Garfield: I'm not dreaming right?

Gloria: No yer not.

Y/N: Well....what can we do? I'm pretty much useless and out of Pokémon.

Gloria: All mine are injured and resting.

Garfield: What about mine?

Gloria: Mate, yours are completely useless. All that fame has gotten to yer head that all you own is a bunch of prostitutes.

Y/N: Let's just hope that they can deal with that thing, once and for all.

Garfield: Are you ok y/n?

Y/N: Not entirely, why do you ask?

Garfield: You did a whole dramatic little thing like if you were in a show.

Y/N: Oh... Did I now?

Gloria: Yep.

Y/N: Huh...

————————————————————————

Lunala: Hey you're alive!

Incineroar: Barley if it wasn't for you guys! Thanks! Really.

Lunala smirks downwards at Incineroar before engaging in the fight once more. Incineroar charges head on as flames ignite the path she follows. Bathed in the eerie glow of the moon, a coalition of formidable Pokémon gathered to confront a common threat. A demonic Hypno, fueled by malevolent energies, emerged from the shadows of its grotesque envelopment, its eyes gleaming with a sinister intent. Lunala, Zeraora, Incineroar, Zacian, Eternatus stood united, ready to face Hypno in what could be a fight that decided fate for all living kind.