Someone's Dream.

Y/N: Hehe..mom..this is uh Zeraora. Incineroar and I recently caught her. I didn't mean for her to come out of the ball yet.

Zeraora: So many lights! So this is what humans have in their homes! And that's smell...it's like festival food!

Mom: I'm sorry but what the fuck is a Zeraora?!

Rilaboom: A Zeraora is like an Incineroar if they were an electric type instead. Their very strong and quick in battle and hardly mate since their meant for fights which is why their population count if one of the lowest in the globe.

Zeraora: He's right!

Incineroar: H..how do you know this much about them again?

Rilaboom: I read on my time off. And I originated from Galar which is where we held a celebration for an actor in one of the movies.

Y/N: Not gonna lie, the second reason sounds dumb.

Mom: Um..she seems...childish.

Y/N: Yeah I don't know what to do about that. I was gonna ignore her but she...kinda put the paws on Incineroar. Off guard of course.

Mom: How?!

Incineroar: She dislocated my jaw in a single strike. I'm fine though, it just wasn't expected.

Rilaboom: Being able to make Incineroar stagger takes a lot but the ability to break her bones is far beyond something I thought was possible.

Mom: As long as she's under your care I'm fine with it. Just don't get yourself killed y/n.

Y/N: Honestly now. I'll try harder. Oh is the food ready?

Mom: Yeah why do you ask?

Y/N: Well she kinda grabbed a live while we were talking. Um I'll take her upstairs.

Mom: That's fine..oh I forgot to mention, Meowscarada is in your shower right now. Tell her to not worry about gas money ok. She got stranded after her final delivery today so she called for me.

Y/N: I will don't worry. Thanks mom.

You grab Incineroar and Zeraora and go to your room. As you close the door Incineroar throws her self on your bed and Zeraora wanders inspecting every part of your room.
Meowsacarada leave the bathroom the freest the two of you then darts her attention to Zeraora.

Meowsacarada: Um who's she?

Y/N: Long story, just new friend is fine.

Meowsacarada: Aaand you don't mind that she's naked.

Y/N:....I didn't really think about that...

Meowsacarada: I have some clothes if you don't wanna give yours. The shirts might fit her a little tight on the chest though...

Y/N: I'm pretty sure she's Incineroar's size but she's not gonna want to give up anything not even a tank top.

Meowsacarada lightly punches your shoulder and grabs one of her shirts from her box of clothes.

Meowsacarada: Chick magnet~

Y/N: I am not.

Meowsacarada: Your right, Poké chick magnet~

You shrugged and smiled at her while giving Zeraora her clothes. You didn't know what she preferred so she was just handed a pair of cargo pants and a tank top. Unashamed she started to dress herself in front of everyone stretching every part of her body. You tried to look away but failed and payed most attesting to her abs and thighs instead.

Y/N: I'm gonna use the bathroom...

Zeraora finished changing and look at herself in the mirror admiring her new attire.