Karma's a Bitch

???: Stay here! And don't follow me kid!

???: No, I wanna fight too!

???: Tck, you Riolus are all the same. Stay...put!

???: Make me!
————————————————————————

Charizard: Finally, no one to keep us from letting loose. Now I can really let loose.

Lucas: You're really pathetic you know that. You talk too much for someone who's gonna die.

Charizard: Hoho?! Someone has balls now. What happened to sparing my life? You seemed very connected to that outcome.

Lucas: That was before you killed my friends. Before you forced me into what I wanted to avoid.

Both Pokémon charged at eachother, Lucas gaining an upper hand by dodging several attacks. Charizard slashed open the air knocking Lucas back. As he flew backwards, Charizard followed pursuit and punched Lucas's chest.

Lucas: That all...?

Charizard looked down shocked as Lucas was unfazed from the impact. He simply pushes aside his fist and stares deep into his eyes.

Lucas: My turn.

Lucas uppercuts his chin before forcing an aura palm to his chest. As Charizard flies thought the forest, Lucas flies to him and lands a barrage of attacks following with a sledgehammer to his head. After such a fierce knock down he zipped downward and sent him flying upward.

Lucas' aura would grow even stronger as he clenched his fists and grit his teeth. Charizard recovered in the air and smirked as blue flames ooze out of his mouth. y/n used multiple bandages to heal Zeraora and Incineroar as Red paced around.

Incineroar: I'm fine y/n, just a couple scratches.

Y/N: For once in your life can you let me worry about you without you acting tough?

Incineroar: Yeah, ok.

Y/N: You guys really took a risk out there.

Incineroar: But at least he's kicking his ass. You doing good Cereza?

Zeraora: She's fine, just needs a nap. My body really hurts though. Did we win?

Incineroar: We're winning. But I gotta train some more. Keeping up with you two is gonna be a tough goal.

Y/N: How about no fighting for a month?

Incineroar: How about yes fighting for a month, y/n?

Y/N: How about sleeping outside in the yard?

Incineroar: How about draining you dry till you can't feel your legs?

Zeraora: Guys there's no need to fight right now. Master, can't you hustle except that she loves fighting? I mean, would you rather have her mate with you every minute or try getting stronger to protect you?

Incineroar: See? Even the gullible one agrees with me.

Y/N: I'm not sure you want her to agree with you.

Red: Do you really have sex with your Pokémon?

Y/N: Does it matter?!
Incineroar: FUCK OFF!
Zeraora: Absolutely!

Red: Fucken weirdo...

Zeraora: Has he not had intercourse with his Pokémon?

Y/N: Zeraora?!

Incineroar: He's just upset cuz two of them are too big for that pussy of an ass he's got and the other one doesn't have a dick huh~?

Zeraora: Oh ok! Have you tried any specific exercises or-