Thunderous Flame

Once more you wake up in bed naked next to your Pokémon. You stretch as you pick up your underwear from the floor and grab your phone. You have over ninety-nine messages from Meowsacarada and May, possibly from the night before.

Y/N: Aw crap!

As you skimmed throughout the messages you realized that you left Zeraora at the club the entire night. You put whatever you could find on and rush down the stairs. You open the door frantically and stop infront of familiar faces.

Blaze: Hey y/n! How'd it go with miss temper last night?

Y/N: Great! No time! Gotta go get my Pokémon!

Blaze: You mean this one.

Blaze moves out of your way to find Zeraora behind him. You breathe a sigh of relief knowing that she's ok but question what she's wearing. Zeraora wore a black leather skirt and crop top with a big red letter R on her chest. She also dawned a dark beret as she waved happily at you.

Zeraora: Morning master! Did you sleep well?

Y/N: What happend to her?

Blaze: Well when I got there she was clubbing with a bunch of team rocket goons. I thought you were around so I just continued doing my thing until May came up to me worried about "a lost Zeraora". By the time I found her again, she was wearing this as she left a room full on unconscious naked guys and girls.

You face palm yourself as you lean on the door.

Y/N: Zeraora....you didn't have sex with a bunch of club pers did you?

Zeraora: I did! They didn't try anything "funny" and they asked politely. I think they tried to make jokes too but I didn't understand them.

Y/N: Thats not what I meant by "funny" Zeraora. At least tell me that it was Cereza who did it.

Cereza: Nuh uh. I stayed out of it. She was the horny chick that might not me.

Blaze: What the fuck?

Y/N: Shes a schizophrenic.

Blaze: She is?

Cereza: I am.

Y/N: *sigh* Zeraora....it's fine. As long as your safe it's fine. Thanks Blaze. I owe you now huh?

Blaze: Well...you don't have to.....unless you wanna....I don't know...do something "funny"

Y/N: Can it wait at least a week?

Blaze: Sure can~

Y/N: Then sure. Um..wanna come in for some food at least?

Blaze: Sure why not!

Zeraora and Blaze enter the house while you rummaged through the fridge. Incineroar down the stairs with a smile over her face which eventually turned into a frown.

Incineroar: Great. Now there's two idiots in the house.

Blaze: Hey there!
Zeraora: Good morning Incineroar!

Incineroar: Fuck off. And fuck you.

Blaze: What did I do?
Zeraora: Understood!

Incineroar: Nothing. I just don't like you.

Blaze: Fair enough, sure.

Incineroar: And why is she wearing that? I was sorta out of it last night but I'm pretty sure she was in cargo shorts, not a Team Rocket stripper.

Y/N: We left her and she didn't know what I meant by "funny business" so she basically did what you did.

Incineroar: Oh....was it Cereza?