The Very Best

Zacian: Brother! You weren't supposed to give her a concussion!

Zamazenta: She's fine I swear! Just out for a couple hours....or days.

Incineroar: (Damn. I honestly thought you would've kicked his ass. Guess the tables were flipped this time huh?)

Y/N: At least one of us got what they wanted.

Incineroar: If you wanna out it that way then sure.

Gloria: Hmm...pull her arm.

Victor: Don't think that's gonna work sis.

Gloria: Ok ok well..I don't know how to get somebody out of a concussion alright.

Victor: It takes about fourteen days for her to come back to her senses. She's not gonna suddenly-

Suddenly she rose to her feet surprising everyone in the room.

Zeraora: Amazing! That was the greatest match of my life! No offense bestie, but he really gave me a run for my money.

Y/N: Did she just wake up from a concussion?

Zeraora: What's that? Is that why my brain was so shaky? Cool!

Zamazenta: There she's fine, now you can't get angry at me sis can ya.

Zacian: You were still too reckless brother. One wrong move and you could've killed her.

Zamazenta: I mean...she a mythical right?

Zacian: Not all of them can take attacks the same way you can.

Victor: Hey sis, there's a Dragonite outside.

Gloria: Well then answer the fuckin door then. He's not just gonna come in and had us the mail bother.

Victor opens the door and the Dragonite quickly looks through his messenger bag.

Dragonite: Greetings! I have a package for a Gloria, Victor, and y/n.

Y/N: Me?

Gloria: That's odd. Um...that would be us.

Dragonite: Great! Here ya go!

Y/N: Who's this from exactly?

Dragonite: I'm not sure. Must some form of fan mail perhaps.

Y/N: Incineroar check if it's a bomb. There no possible way that "fans" could know where I'm at right now.

Zacian: It's not a bomb, but it is something electronic. Perhaps a Rotom?

The group closes the door and opens up the three packages. Gloria received a vhs player, Victor received a note pad, and you revived a vhs tape titled "welcome".

Gloria: Heh haven't seen one of these in a while.

Victor: What's the note pad for?

Y/N: I got a tape. Um...do we have anywhere to plug this stuff in.

Gloria: We could use the old crt upstairs in the attic. Surly it still works after years of no use right?

A couple minutes pass as you all looked in the dusty attic. Luckily with the strength of your Pokémon, it was easy to transport to the living room. You all plug it in before I inserting the vhs tape. As the tv flicker with a ringing sound, and elderly man appeared. His clothes looked like they belonged from a time before you were born and he wore a dirty and torn red hat. It was too dark for anyone of you to notice who they were.

???: Greetings Gloria, Victor, and y/n. I'm glad that this message has reached the three of you in Galar. Before I introduced myself, I'd like to remind Victor to take notes on my words with what I provided him.