Town Painted Red

Mom: You can't keep doing this while I'm gone y'know.

Y/N: I know I know but it just happens mom.

Mom: Well at least the backyard isn't torn to shreds? I thought she'd burn at leave a crater into the dirt.

Y/N: She's been a little more controlled lately. Maybe more than a little.

Mom: Anything else that I should know?

Y/N: There's a bat upstairs in my closet..hehe..

Mom: *sigh* Soon where not gonna fit in this house. Unbelievable how you have this many "friends" as soon as you turned nineteen.

Y/N: If it makes you feel any better, Lucas likes doing chores.

Mom: Somewhat. Just make sure that none of this converges into some nasty orgy pile.

Y/N: I uh-

Mom: I'm fine with and Incineroar, concerned with the Meowscarada, and worried with Zeraora. Don't go out there being a pimp like your uncle in Unova.

Y/N: Can you stop being him up please? I know what I'm doing, I hope. Here, why don't I take Incineroar out for a while and you only need to worry about Zeraora?

Mom: Leaving me with your problematic feline? You are aware that Team Rocket, a very powerful organization, comes to our door and provides us with things that I don't even wanna deal with?

Y/N: No? For how long?

Mom: Every day at twelve exactly I get an email. We have so much money that it's incriminating.

Y/N: (Must be from that provocative outfit she wore..)

Mom: Sometimes I dunno if I should be thankful or not. They do help me with groceries when Rilaboom's not around. Just don't bomb anything and I'll stay on stable ground with you.

Y/N: Mom, I'm not some fucken terrorist...

Mom: Language.

Y/N: Sorry...

Mom: Fine. Go take her out. I'm pretty sure she'll enjoy so time with you. All these other Pokémon are surely stressing her out too.

Y/N: Your not mad are you?

Mom: Not at all.

Y/N:...I'll be going now.

Mom: Yep.

You walk upstairs and force Incineroar out of bed. Like before, you try to best to push her out of the room and into the shower. After a rough thirty minutes of bathing her, she gets changed in her usual clothing and you both walk out.

Y/N: So? Anywhere you wanna go specifically?

Incineroar: Your bed to sleep.

Y/N: That's not an option.

Incineroar: The strip club?

Y/N: Eh....i guess we can go if you want.

Incineroar: Hmm....naw I won't do that to you again.

Y/N: (Huh. What's up with her?)

Incineroar: So, we're quitting this tournament thing?

Y/N...yeah. I figured that it's too dangerous and shit.

Incineroar: Fuck this.

She sighs as she crosses her arms behind her head.

Incineroar: Who cares about some dumbass "legendary". Bit too much that I could barely swallow.