It's Whatever I Guess

y/n wakes up with the bright ray of the sun in their eyes. They try getting up from bed but forgets that their pinned down by the two sleeping Pokémon on their chest.

Y/N: Girls? You two awake? Hello? (I really need to piss)

You lay there with your two Pokémon while the sun blinds your face and holding the need to go to the bathroom. You struggle to hold it the something terrible happens. The morning wood appears. (That is if you want that to happen)

Y/N: (Shit! No no no not now) Wake up please?

Meowsacarada: hmm not now y/n...

Incineroar: Too comfy right now...

Y/N: Please? Come on I gotta...deal with something.

Incineroar:....then make me get off...

Y/N: Come on don't be rebellious now? Let me use the bathroom.

Incineroar: unless it's to go to a match I'm not getting up. *yawn* too tired...

Y/N: Please?

Meowsacarada: I gotta get up in a minute anyways. What time is it?

y/n reaches for their phone and checks the time.

Y/N: It's 10:27...

Meowsacarada: I go to work at twelve...but I need to shower...and change. I'll get up now. Wait, do you have a boner?

Y/N:...yes...

Meowsacarada:...I mean...need help with that?

Y/N:...yes...

Meowsacarada: All right then...Incineroar get off.

Meowsacarada tries pushing Incineroar off of y/n but fails. She even tries to use magic but Incineroar won't budge. y/n uses every part of their body to push her off but that doesn't work either. y/n decides to use the forbidden technique but can't. Meowsacarada catches what their trying to do and gets ready for a regrettable decision.

Meowsacarada: sorry Inci...

Meowsacarada makes a pair of vines come from the window and attack a certain part of her rear. Incineroar wakes up with devilish intent and starts to attack the both of you but it quickly falls to the floor because of the pain.

Incineroar: You assholes...

Meowsacarada: I said I was sorry! Plus he had a boner that he needs to deal with!

Incineroar: Should've jerked him off then!

Meowsacarada: I got work and he needed to take a piss! Not only that but he said no sexual activity until he was ready again!

Later on y/n sits in the kitchen eating breakfast with his mom and Rilaboom while Incineroar showered. Meowsacarada finished getting ready and rode her motorcycle to work. y/n goes along with his breakfast before being asked a couple questions about their night out with their new friends.

Mom: Sooo..how was your night out?

Y/N: I mean..it was pretty good I guess.

Mom: Nothing too exciting?

Y/N: Other than provocative things and alcohol, no not really. I made some new friends though, but I think they were hitting on me.

Mom: What makes you think that?

Y/N: Well...there were these Lycanroc sisters who I hung out with for a bit. One of them was very shy and innocent. The other one...eh..kinda slutty? Then there was the Blaziken who was really trying his shot against me. It was kinda working but Incineroar kept interrupting him.