chapter 1. Unware

UNWARE🙄

12 Noon – BHARAT

{In Mumbai, Group of Sharma Architecture has a 7 Star hotel--
PARADISE.
This hotel is a multi storing building as it has A big Lavish penthouse of the CEO , her office and other floors has rooms for the guests.}

}

Ihrin had a meeting early morning but after that meeting she was absolutely pissed off due to the inconsistent work presented by the investors.

She saw 7 men wearing black outfits and their faces are also covered with mask. She remained unbothered by those 7 men and was waiting for the lift to arrive. As the another lift arrives first, one from those 7 men offer Ihrin to come along with them. Well till that point Ihrin was absolutely frustrated and agreed to go with them.
In not so good tone Ihrin ask their floor and than she frowned when they said “12th FLOOR”.

“12th FLOOR” is only reserved for the owner and the high profiled celebrities.

As soon they reached the floor Ihrin moved out from the lift with the speed of light not so bothered about those 7 men.
When she entered in the penthouse, she took off her coat and gulped down a glass of cold iced water.

“Ihrin when you came back?” she heard a voice filled with calmness and Yes the owner of the voice is none other than Ihrin’s best friend-DARA.

“OH! Dara I just came back a minute before.”

{ Everytime when Ihrin see Dara, her heart submerge in deep pain to see her only best friend sitting on a wheelchair. Six months back Dara met an accident in which she got brutally injured and got her lower body paralyzed. So far Ihrin took care of Dara and even now with the help of doctors Dara’s medical condition is improving.}

“Hope you had a good meeting with the investors Ihrin?” Dara asked.

“Absolutely not Dara. These investors just want a chance to get on my every fuckin’ nerve...” and so Ihrin narrated the whole scenario to Dara while have their lunch.

“Well if you want I can handle these investors.” Dara said with a devilish smirk plastered on her face.

“Dara please let go these innocent investors😅. You intimidate them.” Both Ihrin and Dara giggled.

“You know this time BTS came to Bharat for their concert. I really want to attend their concert please take me there.” Dara requested Ihrin.

Before Ihrin could reply she got a call and informed by the staff of the hotel that all BTS members are the guest of our hotel. To which Ihrin got the idea to surprise Dara.