chapter 9. Inauguration

INAUGURATION

3 months later—Seoul

It's a bright shiny day in Seoul, all the BTS members were about to reach their office (Bighit entertainment).

SKY--- It is the newly built office of Group of Sharma Architecture. This day was fixed for the inauguration of SKY. As, Ihrin and Dara are Indians so for this auspicious day an Indian priest came to preform rituals for the betterment of their business. 

For Dara and Ihrin this day means a lot as they finally shifted to Seoul, they're inaugurating their most awaited building and Dara is now finally recovered and can walk, run , dance. Now, she don't need any support she's on her feet.

The priest suggested both the girls to wear red colour dress in the puja. Red is considered favourable in Indian culture. 

Ihrin wore a floral red dress for Puja

Ihrin wore a floral red dress for Puja. She tied her hair in a bun and glorified it by putting two red rose in the bun. Dara did her makeup and she's absolutely looking like Indian princess , breath-taking. 

Dara wore a red Saree

Dara wore a red Saree. She simply straightened her hair and left them open. For today she carried light makeup.

Outside the building there were a lot of reporters present to record the ceremony. The 7 cars stopped as they saw the crowd outside Dara's & Ihrin's office.

The priest was chanting the mantras while Dara and Ihrin were sitting opposite to the priest. All the members came inside the building and were in disbelief that Ihrin and Dara are finally shifted to Seoul. The priest finished his mantras indicating that the rituals are over now. Both the girls stood and heard clapping sound, earning their attention.

Both of them turned around and their heart filled with extreme joy as they saw BTS.

"Congratulations" all members greeted them in unison.

Dara and Ihrin hugged them as after so long all of them met.

Everyone was happy to see that Dara is finally recovered.