chapter 5. Savior

SAVIOR

Morning 10 AM

(Ihrin's office)

"Do you think any of your employee could do this?" Namjoon asked to ihrin in very calming voice.

"No Namjoon hyung, this is so far impossible because employees of our company are not allowed to use there phones in office hour. We provide them a keypad phone, they can only use that phone." Ihrin explained in extreme disbelief of the video that went viral.

{Before the concert when Jungkook and ihrin were running behind each other because Jungkook snatched Ihrin's phone started teasing her, Someone recorded that video and made it viral. Due to this video everyone now questioning Jungkook's and Ihrin's relation.}

"Maybe this video got recorded in the CCTV camera." Jin hyung stated assuming the possibility.

"Hyung, apparently there is only one CCTV camera outside my cabin and it was not functioning properly from past 4 days. Yesterday before meeting Jungkook I'd already sent that camera for repairing." Ihrin was confused out of the shit.

"Yes hyung the clip had been recorded from different angle which angle is possibly not of a CCTV camera." Jungkook said earning Namjoon, jin and Ihrin's ears towards him.

"Okay fine let it be, you guys needn't to worry. I'll ask our manager if we can have a press conference. Jungkook you please come with me." Namjoon assured them by giving a soft smile.

Both Namjoon and Jungkook left the cabin of Ihrin. Jin saw Ihrin being worried about this mess.

"Hey tell me what do you call somebody with no body and no nose?" Jin questioned Ihrin frowning her a bit.

"What?"Ihrin asked.

"NOBODY KNOWS"- Jin answered her and started laughing even Ihrin had formed a grin on her lips. 

"Don't worry everything will be fine and always smile like this." Jin pat her head and she Returned his gesture with a soft smile.

{After an hour the press conference started where Namjoon made his statement about the clip as he is the leader of the BTS. Ihrin stated about the clip in her own as she can't reply them with coldness. In between the conference one report asked Ihrin that "why you were trying to seduce jeon Jungkook. Are you using his fame to get into the lime light."

 Hearing such non-answerable and a fucking question Namjoon clenched his teeth in utter annoyance. To his surprise Ihrin replied that question making him smirk in proud-"i own more 10 hotels in bharat and you think i need any lime light and about me and Jungkook , we are good friends. Perhaps I saw you were supposedly trying to hit on my manager besides being married. Isn't it you were behaving as 'RESPECTED SLUT' huh ."