Chapter 22. Minho's Birthday

MINHO'S BIRTHDAY

MORNING 10 AM (AT MINHO'S HOUSE)

*Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my dear best friend. Happy birthday to you... 

"Hey Namjoon-ah

"Hey Namjoon-ah." Minho hugged namjoon, his heart pumped up with joy to meet his best friend after a long ago.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO" Namjoon wished him after broking the hug.

"So what the plan birthday boy?" Namjoon asked.

"Well I'll be celebrating my birthday and success with some SPECIAL ones." Minho smiles shyly.

"oh! YOUR SPECIAL ONE?" Namjoon frowned his brows.

"Ahh ! You'll get to know about HER soon." Minho winked.

"Come let's have breakfast." Minho and namjoon both sat for the breakfast. They both were overwhelmed with their childhood memories. They both used to compete whose gonna eat more . The dinning area was filled with laughter , minho received a text and that text made his eyes smile out loud.

[Butterfly: "Happiest birthday Mr. Lee Min Ho."

Me: "Thanks Dara. Hope you and Ihrin are coming for the party."

Butterfly: "Yes we're coming Mr. Lee."

Me: "Call me Minho, Dara."

Butterfly: "OH sorry, I mean Minho. See you in evening."

Me: "Sure I'll be waiting for YOU."]

"Hey where did you lost? Whom you're talking and smiling?" Namjoon asked him.

"Just my special one." Minho shyly grin.

EVENING 7PM

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!" Jungkook squeal hugging Minho.