chapter 12. Snooping

SNOOPING 

Saturday 9 AM

Namjoon's phone ranged, when he saw the caller ID his eyes brimmed with sparkles and without thinking once he received the call . His ears felt gratified by her voice. She wished him morning and the same Namjoon did---"Good morning Dara."

"Joon if you're not busy then can we talk" Dara hesitated

"Umm... it's tougher to be busy for you." He replied

"Aishhh... joon!" He chuckled listening her cute reaction. " Okay I want to tell something more important and serious" namjoon hummed to Dara.

" I think Jungkook and Ihrin both like each other"

"Really? It would be great if it's true" Namjoon replied joyfully

"Yeah I know but I'm not sure, so I want you to snoop over them" Dara requested him.

"it's unethical Dara"

"Yeah i know but of course we had no choice" Dara pouted.

"Okay I will do that but i don't even know when they are going to meet" Namjoon was in puzzle

"This is for what I'm here Darling. Today at 12noon they're gonna meet in Jungkook's favorite cafe" Dara Spill the beans like a spy do in front of his boss.

"Smart enough. Fine I'll be there and update you accordingly".

"Sure joon". With is this Dara explained him the while plan and hang up the call then namjoon proceed accordingly and Dara went to the office. 

THE CAFE 

"These flowers belongs to you princess." Jungkook bought Ihrin's favorite s flowers. 

Ihrin was in absolute awe by this small gesture shown by him

"Kook how you know about my favorite flowers?" she took the flowers and smelt them.

"Well all thanks to Dara" he said while rubbing his back of the neck.

"Hey just forget it and tell me do you have a boyfriend?" his voice grew serious to which Ihrin nodded her in no.

"Kook I never got a chance to date anyone as I found no one who fits in my type and after Dara's accident I had to handle all the business alone."

"What about us Then , i mean Dara is fine and your business is growing well" Jungkook's eyes filled with desperation.

"About us Jungkook---" her words got cut off by Jungkook as he hold her hands and says--- " Beautiful I waited 3 months for you and I can't even explain how tough it was. I know I'm rushing but I believe that only 2 things exists either you like me or you don't."

"I do kook , I do" instantly those words left from Ihrin's mouth made him freeze.

"But I want to spend more time with you kook. I want to enjoy this 'knowing each other' phase"

"Sure princess" his heart melted here.

Till then even the waiter arrived with their orders. They both were airy engulfing each other's presence.

Watching them spending their quality time Namjoon was happy but of course someone was burning in the fire of revenge. 

THE OFFICE

"Awee they look so cute together." dara said to namjoon as he called her tell that he shared some pictures of them.

"Truly they're. So what next?" namjoon asked her.

"well tomorrow is sunday , we'll be planning a romantic date for them and importantly on monday there are no meetings lined up for ihrin.

" perfect ! So finally you got time to meet." namjoon made a cute angry pout which of course not visible to dara.

" I'm so sorry for that joon but I promise you won't this day out with me." Dara replied him and after talking a bit she hang up the and shift her cold , ruthless eyes to ms. Sherlin. All the time she feels horrified around Dara.

"M-Ma'am w-we're u-unable t-to f-find r-rambo. He might died-----" she shuttered due to Dara's soul piercing stare. Her words got cut off in between as Dara yelled at her making her flinch to the death---

"HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TO TELL YOU THAT I HATE SHUTTERING" Dara slammed her palm on the desk.

"I-I'm S-sorry M-ma'am----"

"SPEAK FIRMLY BITCH"

"you better get out of my sight or else I won't let you breathe either way" Dara said as she gritted her teeth in utter annoyance.

Sherlin has no dare to look up and maintain an eye contact with her Merciless Mafia Boss. She left from her cabin as if she would stay there for some more second her boss could burn her in the hellfire.

UNKNOWN POV

A young man smirked seeing Ihrin and Jungkook's lovey dovey moment.

soon he got a call and as he receive the call ---

"Master today this heartless mafia would've eaten me. I want to meet you as soon as possible and importantly I have to tell you something about Ihrin." She said to the young man.

The man smirked and said ---- "This is what I want darling and Don't worry I know to how make our so called mafia queen bow at my feet."

He cut the call , stood up from his table and left the Cafe with a dreadful smirk plastered on his face. 

{ Do, vote , comment and share.

Happy Reading!}