Chapter 21. Nightmare

NIGHTMARE

{"Namjoon-shi ! Where we're heading towards?" Dara was breathing heavily due to running behind namjoon.

"Oh my love just few more steps and we'll reach our destination." He cupped her face and pecked on her temples.

Dara frowned at his words, but she has no choice than to follow him.

[Slow cold breeze brushed their bodies, warmth of Sun embracing them

[Slow cold breeze brushed their bodies, warmth of Sun embracing them. Birds sang love songs. The trees filled with love and leaves danced. Everything felt tingling to them.]

Namjoon pulled Dara into his arms making her blood rushed in her whole body. Her eyes never left his eyes for a second when they broke the hug.

Dara entwines her fingers at the back of his neck, and he leans to Devour her lips.

He snaked his hand around her waist and grab her neck to kiss her. Dara felt his tender lips on Her's. Her lips tasted like nectar and set his soul on fire. Dara's tongue played well with his tongue, moving her lips to sync with his rhythm.  

He stepped back catching some oxygen and holding his butterfly in his heart

"I LOVE YOU BUTTERFLY. WILL YOU MARRY---"

Sound of gun shots teared there love apart. Dara eyes welled up and she screamed---- "NAMJOONNNN!!!"}

"NAMJOON---" Dara screamed and woke up from her sleep. Her heart was pounding insanely, and her breath wasn't in control.

Dara realized it was a nightmare and gulped hard. It was around 7Am, she called someone...

"Meet me in my office."

DARA'S CABIN

"WHY THE FUCK AM I PAYING YOU, HUH? HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS" Dara yelled and throws the file on the face of her manager.

"I-I'm S-sorry M-ma'am." Mr. Jung (manager) apologized. 

"IS THAT SO HARD TO MANAGE THE ACCOUNTS FOR YOU." Dara pushed all the other files lying at her desk.