chapter 4. Kook

KOOK

THE CONCERT DAY

After returning back from a final practice session Jungkook saw Ihrin from the ground floor as she was moving back and forth in the lobby while having a phone call. Jungkook got a chance to talk Ihrin because he arrived Lil early then his hyung's.  

"Hello beautiful

"Hello beautiful." Jungkook said in his deep voice which made Ihrin flinched as her back was facing to Jungkook and she was unware about his presence. She cut the call and gave a shy smile to Jungkook.

"Hi Jungkook, how was your practice session." Ihrin asked to Jungkook

"Hmmm... so far so good. You're coming tonight right?" Jungkook's eyes had a melting eye contact with Ihrin's big beautiful dark brown eyes. His ears were desperately seeking the answer.

Ihrin nodded her head in yes.

"Umm Ihrin do you have a boyfriend?"---jungkook asked but before Ihrin could reply, her words got cut off by an anonymous phone call. Before she could receive the call Jungkook took her Phone and said—"I won't give you , your phone until you answer me." With this Jungkook smirked and raised her phone above his head so she couldn't get her phone.  

Ihrin struggled to get her phone back and says—"kook give me my phone back or else—"

"Or else what ma'am? Catch me if you can beautiful." Jungkook winked at her and made her ran behind him.

After making her struggle he gave her phone back. They both started laughing like how they were running after each other like 3-4 yr toddler just to get a phone.

As Jungkook stopped laughing and out of the blue he caged Ihrin between his strong manly arms and the wall. That's for the first time when Ihrin noticed details of his face.

IHRIN'S POV

{After running behind kook to get my phone back , out of the blue he caged me. I felt so small under his masculine body. God his hot breath was fanning my face and don't know why I could feel the shiver that run down to my spine. 

His eyes grew more darker, his lip piercing makes him way more dominating and for me it was hard to broke this intense eye contact and divert my gaze to any other direction. His hair covers his forehead, his lips seem soft like petal of rose.

 His scar on his left cheek makes him irresistible. The godly features he has makes my dopamine level go all silly. He made my breath hitched as he slowly came more close and he whispered in his husky voice--- "I want to make you mine princess , I want to cherish you either way." 

He then took back steps having a huge flirtatious smirk, he then winked at me and ran way. I got frozed by this one small act and so I tried to regain myself .}

Both Jungkook and Ihrin was in Awe , but they were absolutely unware about the upcoming Toronto.

Around 5 PM, both Ihrin and Dara reached the venue of the concert. The guards allowed them to meet the members at the back stage.

All the members were getting ready for the concert, So far when Jungkook saw Ihrin his eyes went glistened, and soft smile got plastered on his face. Same as with Ihrin but of course their delulu moment didn't go unnoticed by Teahuyng.  

Even every member witnessed Namjoon 's inclination towards Dara. Both Namjoon and Dara had a good chit-chat and Lil gigglings.

Everyone enjoyed the concert and they had Dinner together. For Dara it's the most overwhelming moment because after her accident, today she enjoyed a lot. She laughed like a free spirit after so many days making, this is all because of Jin's dad jokes , jimin's friendly flirting and of course everyone's effort.🧿

UNKNOWN POV

A man smirked Devilishly as he was watching a clip in his phone.

"Sir this clip is enough to destroy them , shall we upload this?"--- one of his bloody man asked him.

"No let them sleep peacefully. Honestly, when they will wake up from their beauty sleep I'll create a disaster for them."—the mid-aged man started laughing like a maniac.

"Be ready for your ruination."—that mid-aged man gritted his teeth and gulped down a glass of wine at once. 

{ Do vote, comment and share. Your love motivates me to write.

Happy Reading!}