chapter 6. Held Her

HELD HER

A day was left for the award function and all the BTS members were super excited because for them it's for the first time when they're going to attend Indian award function.

Yoongi, jimin , jhope and Teahuyng went for the alterations of their outfits and namjoon, jin and Jungkook came to Ihrin's and dara's penthouse as Jungkook told them about Doctors visit to check Dara. All of them were chattering and the room was filled with joy.

" everyone tell me what do you call an alligator in vest." Jin hyung asked them.

"not again Hyung" everyone said in unison.

" an investigator" jin hyung again cracked his famous dad's jokes making everyone laugh. 

Someone rang the door bell and immediately Ihrin went to receive the person and it's none other than the doctor of Dara. Whenever he meets Dara he became more conscious and nervous. He greeted all of them and asked Dara ---

"H-How y-you're doing Dara ma'am?" he mentally slapped himself for shuttering again like every time he do.

"why all the time you'd to shutter, speak firmly and I'm more then fine doc, hope this time you won't gave me false hope and break it after your so called check up" Dara replied to the doctor in her usual cold tone making him gulp hard the lump of saliva formed in his throat.

Doctor nodded in threat, Namjoon and Jungkook helped Dara to sat on the couch with her both legs up on the couch. The doctor read the test report and then he started to check Dara's legs.

Tension grew up all over Ihrin's face, seeing her in Tension Jungkook hold her hand tightly and assured her that he's there with her and everything will be fine.

"Don't you think that the doctor is scared of Dara?" Namjoon said this in whispering tone but loud enough to be heard by jin , jungkook and ihrin.

"Namjoon hyung when Dara was hospitalized and she came out from her comma , she got to know that her lower body was paralyzed. She punched him on his nose. Even I don't know how many times she screamed at him at the top of her lungs making him flinch to the death." Ihrin explained making 3 of them chuckle.

"Poor Doctor" Jin hyung said and all four started laughing.

"I think it time for her to be on her feet" doctor stood up and said this earning everyone's attention and making them smile out their heart.

Doctor asked ihrin to stand 10 feet far from Dara and jin hyung was recording the most awaited moment. Doctor requested Namjoon and Jungkook to help Dara to stand. Both of them bow down , wrapped their hands around Dara's waist to give support. Dara hold them with their broad shoulders. Watching Dara standing on her feet makes Ihrin's heart pounding in animalistic pace , her eyes were teary but still shining proud like a mom. Both the big boys loose their grip and now Dara was standing on her feet without any support.

Slowly and gradually she started taking small steps towards Ihrin. She herself felt so good that after 6 months she's able to walk. Everyone proudly cheering her up especially namjoon was feeling so proud on her like ihrin.  

After taking 5 steps on her own she somehow lost her balance and was about to fall but he HELD HER in his strong built arms.

[ Dara--- I'm so happy to today because after 6 month I'm being able to walk. I see proud for me in everyone's eyes and ihrin is crying the tears of joy and proud. I took 5 steps and after that somehow I lost my balance and was about to fall but Namjoon held me in his strongly masculine arms.

For the first time I was so close to him ,my eyes fell on his dark eye's. I could see the softness and purity in his eyes . His touch feels so warm and safe , due to his dimples I feel that all the blood of my body flushed around my cheeks. Our hearts were throbbing in same rhythm, his tall figure was towering me.]

[Namjoon--- before she could fall , I HELD HER tightly in my arms. My eyes met her hazel brown eyes it has a lot of truth which has to be revealed. I feel more connected towards her , I mean the connection I never felt towards anyone. She seems so perfect.]

After namjoon's and Dara's delulu moment he helped her to walk again. Dara walked towards Ihrin and hugged her making her breakdown into tears . Witnessing such an emotional moment everyone has tears in their eyes.

Ihrin made her sat again on the couch and thanked the doctor for treating her so well.

"No worries ma'am even I feel so good to see her walking now. But I request her to be a little cautious and advice her to use a supporting stick at least for a week" doctor request her while packing his stuff.

" you're a good doctor" Dara appreciated him for the first time and gave him a warm smile.

With this doctor left and they decide to celebrate this small achievement. In the evening, all the members of BTS with ihrin and Dara had a dinner party and enjoyed enough. 

UNKNOWN POV

"Just few hours and I will finish their business, and lives. Yesterday that Bastard namjoon saved them but tomorrow no one will be there to protect them from this demon." Mid aged man said this gritting his teeth while fuming rage.  

{Do vote ,comment and share. 

Happy reading!}