chapter 23. Murderer

CHAPTER 23. MURDERER

Around 11 PM

"Dara you are the biggest disappointment of my life."

"N-No! Dad please don't say such things, I'm your little girl." Dara sobbed in front of her dad.

"...And that little girl murdered 4 people." Her Dad gritted his teeth in wrath.

"Da-Dad please... please listen to me once." she dropped herself on the floor and plead to her dad.

"You know what Dara... YOU ARE A NASTY MURDERER." Her dad yelled in rage.

"Dad"--- "I wish you were dead Dara." Her father words felt like pierced into her heart.

"No! No Dad I'm Sorr"--- she woke up after having this nasty nightmare again. Her breath was out of control and sweat rolled to her neck then she realized she was sleeping from an hour in Namjoon's car.

She walked out of the car and saw Namjoon was busy admiring the beauty of moon.

"Joon." ------ He turned around and engulfed her in his arms, "Oh My Butterfly." he ruffled her hairs softs.

"When did you woke up from your beauty sleep?"

"A minute ago, but why we are here at the beach?" Dara frowned beholding him grinning over her question.

He slow pull her hand and snaked his arm around Dara---- " I feel Whatever has happened at the Minho's Birthday party affect you in a certain way, that too butterfly you panicked after witnessing Rambo's terrible condition. Why you never told me that you're Hemophobic." 

(Ahh! What the fuck I'm gonna kill Ihrin for throwing a lie to Joon.)

" I never thought that this would happen." Dara rub her back of the neck.

"Okay forget it. Will you hold my hand and walk with me to the shore of the beach?" He whispered into her ear making her nerves go silly to which she nodded yes. 

{" Slow cold breeze touches her body make him envious,

The sand glows shimmery when its get stick to her feet.

Honey-dripping Moon loses its charm in front of him,

Sea Shells wants to hide them forever but

The waves poured out all the love he has for his Love."}

They let their feet lead them , their hands were entwined with imaginary Red thread of fate, signifying they're bound to fall in love.

Namjoon left her hand and without saying a word he walked towards the sea, Dara was dumbfounded by his actions but the moment she realized his actions she couldn't stop herself to ran after him.