Chapter 20. Red Wine

RED WINE

DEATH'S POV

Sky tremble in fear;

Clouds plead to her.

Roll of Thunders taken aback;

Hurricane bow down their honor.

I whisper into the ears of Lil creatures;

You pissed her off and Invited me on dinner.  

The man who spiked Ihrin's drink was tied to a chair , partially unconscious and brutally beaten before

The man who spiked Ihrin's drink was tied to a chair , partially unconscious and brutally beaten before. Breathing seems to be fatal due to pain in his ribs. Dara's men broke his 4 ribs and 2 teeth.

He suddenly screamed in pain , feeling burning sensation all over his face. He squint his eyes and fear instantly rushed down in his whole body.

"T-The H-Heartless ---"

"Oh look the holy fucker got the fuckin' tongue speak." Dara gritted her teeth in evilness.

"Boss he Kang Sohu he was the one who tried to kill Ihrin Boss." One of her men speaks.

"He was just a fuckin' Facade." Dara smirked.

"I'm sorry please leave me. Please show some mercy. I never wanted to kill her." Sohu cried for his life.

"Sure even I don't want to kill you, just tell who is your boss." Dara asked in her cold voice.

"Ma'am please leave me I don't know anything . Please leave me." He again cried and begged in front of her.

"Boss let it be he seems innocent." Sherlin tried to convince Dara to leave him but earned the scariest death stare from her. 

"If you want to breathe than keep your fucking tongue inside your mouth or else you can use it to lick someone's dick." Dara yelled on Sherlin giving her shiver run down to her spine.

Dara walked close to him and clenched his jaw--- "If you don't Want me to go harsh with you then tell me the name of your bastard Boss." 

"TELL. ME. THE. FUCKINNN'. NAME. YOU. MOTHERFUCKERRR."

Dara yelled on him at the top of her lungs , punching his face Damm hard.

Mr. Lee and Steve stopped and dragged her back.

(Note: Here Mr. Lee is the assistant of Dara not Mr. Lee minho.)

Mac saw sherlin and Kang sohu hold an eye contact , horror was all written over SHERLIN'S face . Her eyes were pleading Kang sohu not mention her in front of Dara. 

Even their secret eye talk didn't go unnoticed by Dara.

"Sherlin!"

She gulped down in fear --- " Yes boss"

"Do you drink red wine?" Dara's expression became relaxed.

"S-sometimes I do boss" Sherlin was confused by this behavior of Dara.

"Mr. Lee bring red wine for all of us." With her command Mr. Lee went to prepare the glasses of red wine.

"You want me to bring down the hell to you huh?" Dara questioned Sohu. 

Sohu nodded in no and slowly he speaks --- "I-i was just a p-puppet Mafia Queen. He gave me 20 billion Dollars to spike your best friends drink." Sohu explained her , keeping his eyes at lower level.

"I would give you 20,000 billion dollars. But I want to know who wanted to kill Ihrin." Dara clenched her fist in frustration.

"I-it was Rambo."

These words left from his mouth and Sherlin took a deep sigh. The red wine was served to everyone and Dara smirked at Sherlin and Kang sohu. 

"MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE KANG SOHU." Dara laughed with the bitterness.

"AMEN." Everyone said in unison raising the toast.

"Ma'am I'm sorry I don't want to die please Ma'am." He again cried but all the men of Dara and she herself enjoyed the scene.

(Note: violent content ahead.)

The two men slash the hot Iron rods in his eyes making him scream and bleed to the death. Mac put burning coal in his mouth and in his pants. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! p-please l-leaveeee m-meeee!" Kang sohu was yearning and dying by each second. 

He was unable to speak and see what was happening with him. His ears sensed it how all of them were enjoying his death scene. His tolerance limit exceed and he died there . 

"Tsk tsk tsk... poor Lil soul thought that he could kill Ihrin. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Look how he's lying on the floor lifeless." Dara laughed more maniacally.

"Boss!!!" Sherlin said earning Dara's attention. She was bleeding from her nose.  

Dara smiled walked closed to her said --- " Hmmm... how does that poison tastes darling? Oh it must tastes good that's why you gave him the poison to spike Ihrin's drink."

"W-why w-would I-I----- Ahhhhhhh! B-Boss!"

Dara pull her hairs dragged her to the wall and cruelly banged her head 10 times in the wall.

" I WILL CHOP YOU OFF AND FEED THE WLID FISHES. YOU WHORE!!!"

"MR.LEE I WANT SHARP KNIVES NOWWW!!!" Dara yelled in rage. 

Mr. Lee brought her the knives and in mere second she chopped her all 10 fingers making her yell in pain. Then She pull her tongue out and like a monster she sliced her tongue like fine chopped onion. Both of their eyes were blood shot red and tears rolled down from Sherlin's eyes.

Mr. Lee and all the bodyguards including Steve and Mac were in state of unbelief as if they witnessed the GODDESS OF DOOM. 

Dara smirked proudly when she saw fear in there eyes and she again did something dropping their jaw off

With her Extreme power she stabbed the knives in Sherlin's skull. Blood splashed on her face. The basement turned RED , signifies the betrayal, the rage and HER DOMINANCE.

She cleaned her face with a handkerchief and she said:

"INDEED I AM THE HEARTLESS, RUTHLESS AND MERCILESS MAFIA."  

{Do vote, comment and share.

Happy Reading!}