chapter 8. Goodbye

GOODBYE

11 PM

After enjoying the award function everyone returned to the hotel. All the members and Dara came to their respective penthouse. Ihrin had a meeting with the staff of the hotel, it's usual as she purposely take feedbacks from the staff and resolve the issues of the staff. 

Dara changed and wore her comfortable night-suit

Dara changed and wore her comfortable night-suit. She tied her long hairs in a bun. Before sleeping Dara and ihrin generally, talk out their day but ihrin was busy with the staff so, Dara stood in the balcony of the 12th floor .

She was busy in admiring the beauty of moon.

 ~Stars embrace the calmness of moon but Nobody could ever love the moon like sun do. Each day sun burn himself and dies, to let moon glow and breathe every night. Sun loves the moon with all her imperfection. He believes that imperfections are far more better than perfection. They both saw good & bad both phases and still walked closed to each other.❤️

 Dara & Namjoon

"You love sky gazing?" The deep voice of Namjoon made Dara to shift her gaze towards him. 

"Yes I do

"Yes I do. At least it calms down my grieves."- Dara replied while again fixing her eyes at the sky. Namjoon walked closer and stood next to Dara.

"How can you be so dual?" Namjoon raised his brows as she look into his eyes.

"Are you unable to digest my duality?" Dara smirked.

"No i mean i absolutely loved it. Your confidence , your cold tone, and the way you switch your personality person to person. It seems you don't show your soft side to everyone." He replied.

" I provide what people deserve. Ain't you feeling sleepy? You have a flight tomorrow" Dara asked him out of concern.

"Well if I would sleep tonight I would be in regret."

"Regret?" Dara frowned