Chapter 16. Date Part-2

DATE PART-2

It's 8 pm, the same evening. All the employees were already gone 2 hour before. Dara was still sitting in her cabin working restlessly over the contract of Min cooperation. She's also pissed off because she still believes that Rambo is alive and surely he would be planning to create chaos for them. 

Someone walked in her cabin , leaned his tall figure on the doorframe and busy in admiring her.

"Steve I lost my appetite and I've more work to finish you head to your home." Dara said without shifting her gaze from the laptop.

"Sadly I'm not the one you were expecting to be Butterfly." His husky voice melts in her ears and her eyes travelled to see that person, forms a calming smile on her face.

" His husky voice melts in her ears and her eyes travelled to see that person, forms a calming smile on her face

"Oh its you joon I thought Steve was here." Dara stood from her chair and walked towards namjoon as he also walk towards her.

"Why you're working so late butterfly and why haven't eaten yet?" Namjoon cupped her face.

"I'm not in a habit of having dinner alone and these are some important files I've to study." She replied taking a deep sigh.

" If you spare some time for us and then we can also go on a date." Namjoon winked.

She blushed and nodded her head in yes.

Soon she packed her stuff, locked her cabin and asked Steve to go home. Steve asked her if he can come to protect them as it's not safe for the mafia to roam freely without any guards, but she refuses.

Namjoon took her to the restaurant they used to visit in the beginning of their career. Both ordered ramen and nearly within 15min an old lady nearly age of 60 came to serve them.

"How you're doing son?" the old lady smiled and brushed her hand on namjoon's head.

"I'm finally happy imo. How about you?" namjoon said and the spark in his eyes was enough to make sure why he's so happy.

"Its good that you're happy son and I'm fine too." then the old lady lean a bit and in whispering tone she said---- " Your girlfriend is the prettiest namjoon." she winked and left them, he chuckled cutely.

"Now can I have your attention please." Dara forms a cute jealous pout.

"Sure, my lady. Kim Namjoon is all yours." he laughed watching her face turning into red.

There are many more stars and galaxies in the universe, but he only craves for his pole star. He nurtures her like the purest human. She is the calmest person with him. It is hard to believe that the ruthless mafia can be this sweet, but it is all because of namjoon loved her the way she deserves. From helping her to walk again to engulfing her in the roller coaster. From planning a date with her to taking her on a date. He just simply loved her. For Dara every other thing goes blur when she's with Namjoon. She said she always own than to love but for him she always keep her merciless self hidden. Unknowingly, she falling in love with this beautiful Man.  

After, finishing dinner they both were walking on roadside

After, finishing dinner they both were walking on roadside. Their hands intertwined in love and their bodies feel light in each other's presence.

Dara stopped walking and pull him close to her. Namjoon always loved their height difference; he tucks a loose strand of hair behind the back of the ear. He wraps his hands around her waist and this time Dara trailed her hands from his broad chest to his waist. His hot breath was fanning her face, their eyes brimmed with utmost love, he was about to kiss her, but she snuggles her head into his embrace, and he gladly tighten the hug engulfing her more into himself.

 His hot breath was fanning her face, their eyes brimmed with utmost love, he was about to kiss her, but she snuggles her head into his embrace, and he gladly tighten the hug engulfing her more into himself

"I'm very fortunate to have joon. Call me selfish but I'm not gonna share you with anyone love." She said like a cute little baby.

"Nobody's gonna take me away from you butterfly." he lift her chin up and nuzzle his nose with her.

"Namjoon ----" her words and their moment got interrupted by a phone call namjoon got.

"Why Jungkook is calling me." He frowns as Jungkook called him.

In mere seconds, he receives the call---"Fine we're coming as soon as possible. You just don't panic." Namjoon's words were enough to make Dara realize that something miserable happened.

Horror was written all over his face. They both rushed to the hospital... 

{Do vote, comment and share.

Happy Reading!}