chapter 13. Roller Coaster

Roller Coaster

Sunday 11 AM Seoul

Namjoon and Dara were sitting in a Café to plan Jungkook and Ihrin's date. He was not only here to plan a date for Jungkook and ihrin but he has some another plans to spend some quality time with Dara.

Dara was constantly babbling about which place would be better for their date... 

NAMJOON'S POV

NAMJOON'S POV

[ OH She's just like a cute Little baby. How eagerly she's planning their date and particular about flowers , lights and decorations.

And while munching her favorite cheesecake she looks so adorable. I wonder how someone can be so simple and extraordinarily loving at the same time.

My baby...] 

"Hey joon show me their pictures you clicked yesterday

"Hey joon show me their pictures you clicked yesterday." Dara's voice snapped him to come out of his trance.

He nodded and started showing her the pictures.

"They look so adorable together." Dara squealed making him chuckle.

"Yes they look perfect for each other. Oh yeah you are forgetting to give me credit for this?" namjoon made a cute angry pout.

" what type of credit you expect Mr. Kim" She winked at him.

"Maybe I expect more than you think butterfly" he had smirked seeing her flustered over his words.

After teasing each other they left the Café and visiting almost 6 venue they finalized a venue and mentioned the manager what type of decorations they want. For one particular day Dara owned that whole place so that nobody could interfere in Jungkook and Ihrin's date.

[NOTE: SMUT AHEAD GUYS]

UNKNOWN POV

"Hello master" a girl said in a seductive tone walking slowly in the cabin of her boss.

"Isn't you made me wait for too long. Seems you want punishment." The young man smirked as she walked past off his desk and stand in front of him folding her arms over her chest to pull up her boobs more.